Chapter Twenty-two.

An->  this chapter is dictated to
precie_love for commenting on nearly every single chapter at least once. Thank you.
Fan. Comment. Vote. Enjoy.
Ps:this will be the longest chapter I ever wrote!

                                  #Hating_Bags.

Rosella's POV:

Getting ready wasn't easy.  At all. Looking at my wardrobe  was the first  blow for me.  The choices were limited. Extremely limited. I will admit that the majority of my wardrobe was dresses , and shirts , but all the dresses were extreme.  Like extremely short or extremely long or extremely uncomfortable.  Besides let's just say that dresses were the last thing on my what to wear list. I hate them. Like a lot. I would rather jumping off a cliff top than wearing one of those designer dresses.  I admit that sometimes I would wear dresses but only summer ones. On the beach.  Which is quite rare. 

My dislike grew to them as I grew.  It was a mutual hate. It would suffocate me or it would be too much revealing or it would trip me. Like the evil witch it is.  Not only it was an evil witch.  I always thought that it was too girly and to be honest I'm more of a jeans and shirt type of person.

I know that I should have  a taste and fashion sense since half of my last year  was spent going to partys and ballrooms. Scratch that.  Half of my last year was spent being forced to go to partys and ballrooms. It was under the name of you-should-know-how-to-act-like-a-lady-and-represent-your-family. Yeah that doesn't even make sense. Besides my mom and her fashion designers mistakingly took me as their try-on-fashion model or something. I think.

I don't  see how showing skin and putting a lot of makeup that make you feel like you just battered your face and added a bit of frosting will help you represent your family and acting like a lady.  Isn't that the complete opposite?

Doesn't that make you feel fake and look like a h*e?  Like revealing skin will suddenly make people think classy of you?  If you think that then you got hit by a train when you were born.  Modesty will only show your manners and will represent your family in the best way possible.

After losing myself in deep thought only then I realised that I'm wasting time staring blankly at my open wardrobe. I looked at the grandpa clock on my left.  How much I love those old stuff.  I was surprised to see how much time left. Two hours?  Oh god.  Im doomed.

To be honest I'm a kind of person who would dress in a couple of minutes and won't look at the mirror twice. But coming to this situation I know from nothing to zero.  I usually leave it to the stylists to make me look fake. I stand there and they do there job.  Simple.

After hesistating for a moment,  I grabbed my phone and crossed my fingers.  As I dailed the number I knew by heart I kept repeating one thing.

Please agree. Please.

'Hello Rosie! ' Her cheery voice took place of the monotonous ringing.

' Hey Lauri'. I smiled at my nickname I invented and she loathed.

'Ughhh. How many times should I tell you that this name of yours feels like a pet name, perhaps for a dog or a cat, but not for a human being. A fabulous one of course. '

My reply was just mere chuckling. And giggling.

Meh, who am I kidding.  I sounded like a dying whale.

My laugh was soo hideous that she laughed along with me. Or at me. Doesn't matter.

' So what is up? '