𝟎𝟖.

── ✦ ──

Izzy, Clary and Chloe walked through the tunnels and searched for the demon's presence.

- Demon ichor - Chloe said as she looked up and saw that the blood was dripping and pooling. The girl reluctantly went with Izzy and Clary, because all she dreamed about was being with her younger sister in the tunnel.

- It must have drained from after the murder - Izzy said as she crouched down next to the pool of blood.

Chloe looked around the tunnel with the gun in her hand.

- So, Idris? - Izzy asked as she stood up and started looking around the tunnel. - I thought you were a New York girl - She said after a while, and she and her sisters started walking deeper into the tunnel.

Chloe was happy to hear about Clary proposal to go to Idris.

- Is the Institute like a Twitter account? - Clary asked curiously.

- If you live here longer, you'll find out everything - The black-haired girl confessed as they walked through the tunnel.

- I'm still wondering - Clary said. - Is there a rune that allows you to be in two places at once? - The red-haired girl asked.

- I wish I would - Izzy sighed.

- Mom wants me to go with her. We did so much to get her back and now I don't know

- Then go with her and don't think about it - Chloe said. - You finally got what you wanted and you can be with your mother - the girl said after a while.

- Chloe is right - Izzy agreed with Chloe. - Your mother wants to be with you - The red-haired girl noticed.

- But she erased my memory and hid the fact that I had a brother - Clary said, and Chloe sighed in irritation. Clary thought mother was perfect and didn't realize that Jocelyn wasn't.

- But Jocelyn isn't such a great mother - Chloe said maliciously. 

- Can you stop being mean? Since you came to New York, you've been mean to me and you don't hide your hatred towards me - Clary noticed and Chloe laughed. - You treat our mother the same way

- I have the right to do so because you and Jocelyn deserve to be treated this way - Chloe said.

── ✦ ──

When Chloe learned about the possessed Raj's attack on Lydia, the girl immediately visited her Parabatai in the infirmary. She was very worried about Lydie, who was like a sister to her, even though they were not related by blood.

After making sure the blonde girl was safe, Chloe returned to the room and saw Jocelyn, who she wasn't expecting.