𝟐𝟎.

── ✦ ──

Alec woke up to find his pregnant wife still sleeping. The man began to quietly get out of bed and get dressed. He didn't want to wake her because their unborn babies were kicking hard and it was hurting Chloe.

The girl had to rest a lot because her due date was approaching. Alec became overprotective and almost wouldn't let her get out of bed. He prepared her healthy meals and was there for her when he wasn't on a mission or caring for his sister who was addicted to yin fen.

The Girl woke up, changed into a sitting in position and started rubbing her very visible belly as the babies started kicking hard again.

- Dear angels, calm down - The girl whispered sleepily to her unborn children.

- Are you okay, honey? - Alec asked and Chloe looked at him.

- Yeah, it's just that James and Cassie are kicking hard again and it hurts - Chloe replied and continued rubbing her stomach.

- Should I talk to them? - Alec asked her and Chloe nodded and felt another painful kick from her children. The man approached his wife and began talking to unborn children. - Hello little angels, this is your dad speaking, I know your like kicking in mommy's belly, but please calm down and let her sleep

When their unborn children heard their father's voice, the kicks became softer, which pleased Chloe. The girl sighed with relief.

- It's better now? - Alec asked with concern in his voice.

- Yes - Chloe replied with a smile.

- Now go to sleep because I can tell you're tired - Alec said and kissed her on the lips before leaving their room.

Chloe quickly fell asleep.

── ✦ ──

Few minutes later

- Izzy, tell me what I can do, I'll do whatever you want - Alec said as he entered the room and saw Izzy clutching the sheets of the bed, sweating and shaking in pain. This was the result of yin fen addiction.

- I'm fine, I just need to sweat it out - Izzy said with a shaky voice, and Alec took the bowl from the nightstand and sat on the other side of the bed.

He took a cloth from the bowl of water and placed it on Izzy's forehead.

- Stop it, it this smokes - Izzy screamed and pushed Alec's hand away from her forehead, then sat on the bed and hugged legs. - Nobody knows about it, right? - The girl asked.

- No, nobody knows. Everyone thinks you have the flu - Replied Alec.