𝟏𝟖.

── ✦ ──

Alec and Chloe went to the Dumort Hotel and didn't care about the vampire who followed them to stop them. Chloe knocked out the vampire. After a while, they entered the room and saw Raphael, who was sucking blood from Izzy's wrist. Either Alec nor Chloe liked the sight.

Furious, Alec immediately walked up to the vampire and punched him so that the vampire fell backwards onto the floor.

- Alec? Chloe? - Izzy asked weakly.

- Stay away from her - Alec shouted to the vampire.

- You don't understand, it was Aldertree who got her addicted to yin fen - Raphael said.

- What? - Chloe asked in shock as she approached the intoxicated Izzy. The black-haired girl did not react. - What have you gotten yourself into Izzy - The girl said sadly as she looked at her sister-in-law.

- That's true. I wanted to help her - The vampire replied as he looked at Chloe and then at Alec.

- How? Drinking blood? - Alec asked furiously and tried to punch Raphael in the face, but the vampire grabbed the man by the neck and hit him in the leg.

- Let go of my husband? - Chloe shouted to Raphael.

- That's where it started, but things got complicated. I care about her - Raphael said.

- What did you say? - Chloe asked furiously.

- I... feel something for her - Raphael said and looked at Izzy.

- Raphael, let him go - Izzy ordered. Alec punched the vampire and broke free from his grasp. Raphael fell to the floor.

Alec started punching the vampire in the face. Chloe watched the scene unfold with fear in her eyes.

- Alec, stop! - Shouted Izzy, who tried to approach her brother and Raphael to separate them - Alec, stop! It's my fault! - Izzy shouted and Chloe followed her.

Alec didn't listen to Izzy and punched the vampire harder and harder. Then Magnus entered the room and used his magic to throw Alec to the ground, away from Raphael.

- This is my sister! - Alec shouted as he stood up and stood in front of Magnus. Chloe walked over to her husband and stood next to him. - You should have told us about yin fen

- I didn't know - Magnus said as he looked at Alec and Chloe.

- Do not lie! You knew enough! - Chloe shouted.

- We're leaving - Alec said, then grabbed Izzy's arm and left with her and Chloe.

- Alec let me go, I'm staying here! - Izzy shouted as they left the Dumort Hotel. - Let me go!