𝟐𝟏.

── ✦ ──

Alec entered the infirmary. She got there after a sudden painful contraction and was examined. It turned out to be a false alarm and she wasn't in labor yet, but she had to stay under the observation of the medics and the Silent Brother just in case.

He was horrified when he saw Chloe suffering. He couldn't lose her or the children.

The man sat on the edge of the bed and began stroking his wife's red hair. He saw that Chloe was sleeping peacefully and she had a hand on her pregnant belly.

- Hello, honey - Chloe said sleepily as she woke up and saw her husband.

- Hello - Alec greeted his wife and he placed his hand on the girl's hand. - How do you feel? - The man asked with concern in his voice.

- It's better now. The doctors say I'll probably give birth today - Chloe replied. - Do you know where Izzy is? - She asked after a while.

- Not yet - Alec admitted sadly.

- Don't worry, Izzy will definitely be found - Said the redhead girl. The girl was a great support for Alec.

Suddenly, a message came to the man's phone.

- What happened? - Chloe asked.

- I have to meet with Jace and Clary - Alec replied, letting go of his wife's hand.

- Then go - The red-haired girl said, and Alec kissed her on the lips before leaving the infirmary.

── ✦ ──

Alec was in a meeting with Clary and Jace and was telling them about the new information about Azazel until Jace started the topic of Chloe.

- I heard Chloe went into labor. How does she feel? - Jace asked with concern in his voice. He was very worried about Chloe and her children.

- Good, it was a false alarm, but he needs to stay under observation by the medics and the Silent Brother - Alec replied as he looked at his Parabatai. - There's a chance she'll give birth today

- You must be looking forward to the birth of your children - Clary said. Her relationship with Chloe and Alec improved a bit, and the girl wanted to have contact with her older sister's children.

- Yes - Alec replied with a smile.

Izzy and the unknown blonde man approached the 3 shadowhunters.

- Izzy! I was worried - Clary said and hugged Izzy. - Where have you been? - She asked after a while, when she moved away from her friend and looked at her.