𝟎𝟔.

── ✦ ──

Magnus and Izzy were looking for ingredients to help Alec, who was getting worse, and Chloe felt it.

- The best team - Alec whispered unconsciously, and Magnus and Izzy looked at him.

- Did you submit a request to transfer Alec and Chloe to Idris? - Victor Aldertree asked as he entered the room, followed by Raj. Surprised, Magnus and Izzy looked at him.

- Yes, my parents submitted the application - Izzy, who wasn't enjoying his company, informed him.

- Alec and Chloe will not leave the Institute - Victor announced, who looked at Izzy and then at Magnus with contempt. - I'm sure wizard will think of something. Here - Said the director of the Institute.

- This isn't waking sleeping beauty with a kiss - Magnus noted angrily. - Runic power is profound. It requires magic that I don't have access to here at the Institute - Said the sorcerer.

- I don't know what you're up to and I don't care - Aldertree said. - But your brother and sister-in-law are too weak to go through the portal - Victor noted as he looked at Izzy.

- You want to use them as bait to arrest Jace - Izzy said angrily as she hated Victor Aldertree more and more.

- No, I'm trying to catch whoever put Alec and Chloe in this situation. I agreed to allow the warlock to stay at the Institute for the sole purpose of healing your brother and Chloe, who feels the same as him and is suffering - Aldetree stated. - Although I don't think he's doing well

- I'll put Raj at the door - Aldertree informed them. - Don't try that again - The man stated before leaving the room.

Magnus and Izzy looked at Raj with hatred.

- I'm just following orders - Raj said when he saw the hatred in Magnus and Izzy's eyes.

- Shut up, Raj! - Izzy shouted and Magnus started using magic on Alec.

── ✦ ──

Magnus placed a cold water compress on Chloe's forehead, who, like Alec, was getting paler and weaker. He knew that if they didn't find Jace, they and their children would die, which the wizard didn't want. He then used his magic on Alec again and was frustrated that he couldn't help them and their condition was getting worse.

He was full of anger and knocked over several jars with his magic.

- You know you'll have to clean it up? - Raj, who was standing by the door, said and pointed to the jars that were lying on the floor. - I know how you feel, but I have orders. If you can't help them, then you have to leave - The night hunter stated as he moved closer to Magnus.

- My magic is the only thing keeping them alive - The sorcerer informed him. - I will not go out