𝟏𝟏.

── ✦ ──

Chloe and Alec had sex after a week apart.

Chloe kept her hands on the dresser while Alec kept his hands on her hips and moved in and out of her. The girl moaned enjoyed sex with her husband.

She missed his touch very much, which gave her great pleasure. Sweat dripped down their foreheads and the man pounded even deeper into her as he heard moans of pleasure from his wife's lips.

- Alec..faster - Chloe said with a moan as she felt she was very close to her orgasm. Alec obeyed her, thrusting even deeper and harder into her , and pulling out of her, making Chloe moan.

Alec pulled out of her and placed her on the dresser. She spread her legs and wrapped them around his waist. After a while, she connected her lips with her husband's. The man placed his hands on her waist and pushed his cock into her, and Chloe moaned.

He moved slowly inside her at first and she placed her hands around his neck. The girl moved her hips to feel more friction between them. Alec moved faster inside her.

Their moans could be heard in the room.

Alec pounded into her deeper and faster because Chloe liked it when he dominated their sex. He thrust in and out of her a few times before Chloe screamed his name as she reached her desired orgasm.

Moments later she felt Alec cum inside her and they both panted with exhaustion. Alec pulled out of her.

- It was amazing. I missed our sex, Chloe confessed breathlessly as she put her hands around Alec's neck and kissed him on the lips, he kissed back and placed his hands on her waist.

- I love you very much Alec and I don't want our marriage to end in divorce - The girl said as she pulled away from her husband when they ran out of air after their make out session.

- I love you too, Chloe - Alec said, a smile appearing on his face. - I know a lot has happened lately and it has weakened our relationship, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you and raise our children together.

- I want that too - Chloe admitted. - But now I have to take a shower and then go to Izzy, because today we will visit the Iron Sisters - The girl said after a while and got down from the dresser before going to the bathroom.

── ✦ ──

Chloe sat on the bed Izzy and had her hands on her pregnant belly as the black-haired girl prepared for the meeting with the Iron Sisters that she and Clary would also go to.

The girls were talking too.

- So Aldertree told you to spy on Clary because he suspects she has demon blood? - Chloe asked her friend.

- Yeah, and when I went to check on her, Clary and Jace were looking through books like they were looking for something - Izzy confessed as she looked at Chloe. - I feel like they're hiding something