𝟏𝟒.

── ✦ ──

Clary was drawing Iratze Cleophas as Chloe stood next to her father, who was looking at his sister with hatred in his eyes.

- You could go anywhere and you're asking a mundane for help? - Luke asked angrily. - A soulless monster? Disgusting animal? Have you forgotten what you called me? - Cleophas Luke asked as he moved closer to her.

- Luke! - Clary shouted. Chloe couldn't believe Clary was protected by Cleophas.

- Tell us what happened at the Citadel? - Chloe said coldly.

- Valentine's men stormed in. We tried to fight... but they killed Magdalena and kidnapped me - Cleophas replied, and Chloe knew that the woman was lying.

- Only you? Why? - Luke asked suspiciously.

- I don't know - Cleophas said as she looked at her brother. - They brought me to New York and locked me up, but I managed to escape - She said after a while.

- And we're supposed to believe you? - Luke asked an irritated, who was losing patience with his sister.

- Luke, you're not helping - Clary said.

- Okay, Clarissa - Cleophas said, and this confirmed Chloe's belief that the woman was working for Valentine. - I know where Valentine is and I will take you to him

- Luke, Chloe we have to do this - Clary said as she looked at Luke and her older sister. - This is our chance to find Valentine - The red-haired girl noted.

- I couldn't save your mother and I won't endanger yo - Said Luke, who wanted to protect Clary.

- Let's talk about it - Clary said as she looked at Luke.

- We don't have time for this, Clary - Chloe said, irritated.

- Please - Clary said, and moments later she, Luke and Chloe went to the kitchen in the restaurant. Cleophas was guarded by Chloe's father's pack.

── ✦ ──

- Listen... I know my sister is persuasive, but don't fall for her lies - Luke said as he looked at Clary.

- She's not that convincing - Clary said. - I wasn't sure until she called me Clarissa, only Valentine calls me that - The red-haired girl confessed. Chloe was surprised that Clary had guessed that Cleophas was working with Valentine.

- Not bad - Luke said. - What the hell are they planning?

- I don't know, but it's definitely not good - Chloe said worriedly. - That's what we need to find out - The girl said and looked at Cleophas through the small window in the kitchen door.