Super Special Last Chapter

A/N : Should I need to warn you guys? You already know the drill. Two hands on the phone, turn the electric fan volume up and don't lie down to avoid temptation. 

Okay? Hahaha, bye.

P.s : Happy 2M everyone, lots and lots and lots of love to all of you. Thank you so so much! 🩷💜🤍 More blessings and spanking to come to all of you, mwah!

P.s.s : Special mention sa makalat kong bebe's na walang sawang nag pakapal ng mukha nila para mag kalat ng promotion para daw umabot agad ng 2M ang MCS hahaha Thank you so much sa inyo at sa mga nag recommend na nabudol ng dalawang 'to. Authorcyy na bot (She's an author too guys, if you have time and want to check her stories just search her username authorcyy.) And Jonalat na makalat na laging jugjugan ang gusto HAHAHAH. Thank you very very much sa inyooo. Mwah, mwah, mwah! 🫶

* * *

Naomi Cleomonte's pov 

"Damn it!" I cursed again a hundred times today. I look at the freaking traffic outside and bite my lips. "Why is it fucking traffic?"

"Hey, calm dow--"

"Shut up. Nothing is gonna calm me down." I cut her off and frustratedly combed my hair.

"Sino ba kasing nag post ng pictures na yun!? Fuck." I heard Dionne curse too while aggressively typing something on her phone.

"She's still not responding to my messages and she's ignoring my calls too." She looked at me. "What about you? Did your wife respond?"

I look at her boredly. "Do you think I'll be this stressed if she responded to my calls and messages?"

"A simple yes or no will do."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course, it's no Dionne, goodness."

"Ayarn, ba't kasi nag bar ang mga ferson with that Angelina woman eh."

Sabay kaming napatingin ni Dionne kay Margaux ng sabihin niya yun.

"Oh shut up, will you?" I irritatedly said as I took a deep breath. "Just fucking drive and make it faster."

"Do you want me to make the car fly?"

"Can you do that?"

"Ganyan ka ba kakabado bente at nawala ang katalinuhan mo? Of course not Naomi. Stupid." Pangbabara niya sa akin at iniling-ilingan ako.

"Tsk. You're a bitch."

"I know. I'm her bitch." Sagot naman nito na mas lalong ikinairita ko.

"Gross." Turan ko nalang at iritang ibinaling ang atensyon sa cellphone na hawak ko.

I tried to call my wife again but just like the last hundred times, unreachable.

"It's gone." I heard Margaux say.

"What's gone?" Tanong naman ni Dionne sa kaniya habang patuloy padin ang pag tawag sa asawa niya.

I heard her groan when it went straight to voicemail. 

"The pictures. I asked my team to remove it." My sister said as she smiled at Dionne and me. "A simple thank you would be nice." 

"It's too late for that. They already saw it." I said and sighed before looking at my stupid sister. "Thank you." 

"Pero tanong ko lang ha. Bakit kayo napunta dun na dalawa? Akala ko ba business meeting?" 

"That fucking bitch tricked us! She said to meet her there and I didn't know it was a bar. Nung nalaman kong bar yun, I immediately said that I didn't want to continue the meeting anymore. Then this bitch said that she's the owner of that bar and she has a private VIP room kung saan kami mag m-meeting. Andun nadin kami kaya pumayag na ako." I explained before rolling my eyes as the scenario of yesterday night replayed in my head.