Fücking Perfect

"Just do it."

"Ricky..."

"Do it, Vanessa."
I move the pills around slightly that were in my palm with my thumb before chucking them at Ricky angrily who watches the pills fall to his feet with no emotion shown non surprisingly. I was severely regretting creating him a year ago. A year ago, I didn't have my girlfriend, I didn't have anyone.
My parents died from a drug they got off the streets, I didn't want to move in with my sister so I found my own house, I was so lonely I finally decided to make my own figure if I saw a doctor about him I'm sure I'd be diagnosed with schizophrenia. Ricky was like a friend but he was also another part of my mind as well which was the down side of it all.

Did he ever make me happy? Only occasionally, if anything he probably dragged me down more. When I finally got a girlfriend Ricky got more and more upset of how I never really saw him anymore. "I bet you'd do it if Haley was shoving them down your throat."

"That's not going to happen, get it out of your head."

"Kind of impossible since it is technically your head too." A knock on the door makes Ricky jump, if he had one fear it was if he was ever discovered by anyone but me. "Vanessa? Are you alright?"

"If it isn't the time of the Satan? I'll be waiting for you after your make-out session." I turn my head to snidely respond but Ricky wasn't there anymore, I hate it when he does that usually he pops up and scares the living hell out of me after disappearing. I open the door and smile at my girlfriend with a nod "I think I'm just going to lay down for a while."

"That's a good idea, hon." We peck each other on the lips before I climb upstairs and enter my room where Ricky sits, twirling a pen in his hand while staring blankly at a piece of paper and sitting on the floor like a young child in time out. I slam the door as loud as I can, I swear Ricky jumped fifty feet in the air before grabbing his chest and breathing lightly. "You scared me for the first time in ages."

"Good, what are you writing this time, ässhole." I manage to keep my cool and sit down harshly on my bed, Ricky stares at me. That same deadly and cold stare that made me want to run out of the room I was in, when he had that glare in his eyes the whole area seemed to drop several degrees cooler and his thumb would twitch here and there. "That's not a very nice thing to say to your only friend, Vanessa."

"I need you like I need a hole in my head."

"Then you need me very often I suppose." I was so close to screaming at Ricky to get the fück out of my room and to stay out till I'm dead. "If you must know I'm writing something for that Brandy kid."
"But you're afraid to appear in front of anyone besides me." Ricky sneers before beginning to write, he was a wonderful writer for such a bully, his poems and letters to others could be beautiful but if provoked they made you want to call police and have them on your property at all times. "You'll give it to him, and tell him I gave it to you."

"He'll just poor milk on my head again then say you're my imaginary gothic boyfriend that he could throw in locker."

"Not after this one, I've been nice enough to the guy. He needs to know it's not cool to push you around like that, if he keeps bugging you, he won't be able to see me before I snap his neck." I gulp at Ricky's words and shift uncomfortably on my black sheets on my bed before glancing at my black and white striped walls, that was Ricky's idea it turned out really pretty actually. Ricky stood up for me yet he constantly tried to get me to take the pills or get me to grab a gun or razors, what a gentlemen.

"Here, now then," Ricky plops down on my bed next to me here comes the sharing of my feelings at the end of the day as always "anything you want to share with me about high school today?" Ricky had this whole routine set up after I got home from school he would do the kill yourself thing and insult me before writing his letters or poems for himself or someone else then he'd always ask how I was feeling and if anyone picked on me today. "I got my report card."
"Let's see it." I hop off my bed and open up my Harry Potter backpack then shuffle through my binder till I came across the report card.

I sit back next to Ricky then hand over the numbers that defined my future, he was kind of like a father it seemed with always asking how school was, about my grades and test, helping with homework occasionally, and a rare compliment when it came to report cards. "Looks awesome, Vanessa, I told you that you have this high school shït handled." He smiles and then tousles my pitch black hair for a second. "Let's burn this bïtch now."
I laugh as Ricky pulls his lighter out of his back pocket then flicking it to spark into a flame. "We don't tell Haley about this." I nod, smirking as he lights it while smiling at the numbers slowly disintegrating into black ashes. "Woah! Holy shït this one is burning like a mother fücker!" He yells when it burst into flames more quickly than usual, I grab my wastebasket where Ricky throws the inferno into it before we both continue to watch it make shadows flicker across the walls.

Its flames dance around in the basket, it lit up Ricky's face in the darkening room, it was honestly really beautiful both Ricky and the fire. "I know I come off really mean sometimes, Vanessa, I don't mean to," he moves closer to me so our shoulders touch and our hands are just centimeters away "I promise I am nice after a while...I think I am doing the right thing then I realize I only just made everything worse then I get even madder and then I really want to hurt someone and unfortunately you are the only person I can reflect my pain on."

He strokes my thumb with his own while wetting his bottom lip with the top of his tongue. "Don't believe me when I'm angry, you're fücking perfect the way you are and don't ever feel less than that."

...Pretty please, if you ever feel like you're nothing, you are fückin' perfect to me...