You need a guitar?

"Sorry, I'm not that Vanessa, unfortunately." I reply sarcastically, Chris still has his personality and he has the same looks but his skin wasn't as pale and he appears more attractive. Maybe, it was because we were the same species this time. "Aw, don't make it sound like I was hoping you were." Chris snorts and crosses his arms, leaning on the wall near him. God, he was sounding like Brandy with the way he was on the wall and how he had answered to me so coldly. "Be nice, Chris, she doesn't even like us anyway!" Vinny smacks Chris with a flying magazine from where he was laying on the couch. "She's just here to see Manson." Now I felt really bad, I didn't want to be THAT girl that just wanted to see the bands who had been around for so long and not the young band. "I didn't say that." 

"But I bet you were thinking it!" Vinny whines, his bottom lip popping out at me in a pout. "I don't even know your names! I just found out about you guys last night when I bought the tickets." I point out to him, I couldn't tell who was winning this argument. "Names don't matter." Vinny messes with his nails. "It does if you—"
"You are being annoying." Ricky sighs and nudges me at his sentence, his head was looking up at the ceiling. "You're being annoying, you haven't even really talked to me much till now." I fire back at him, I guess he was getting board. "Where are they? I need to see that damn band, Jesus!" A man rushes out from behind Ricky and I. "Vinny! Where is Adam?" Vinny slumps down into the couch. "He quit...Balz was suppose to tell you!" Vinny puts the heavy blame on his friend who was messing with a keyboard near us like it was broken. "...Adam quit today." He says blankly and goes back to his keyboard. "Jinxx, can you fill in on guitar for today?" The balding man ask Black Veil Brides guitarist who already had his hand up to volunteer. "Sure." Jinxx was a great guitarist, maybe he'll be able to  handle the tough situation. I couldn't help the smile that my lips showed.
"Wait...You need a guitar?" Ricky speaks up and eyes are now wandered to Ricky. "I can play it, I sight read pretty good. Give me the music so Jinxx doesn't have to move around so fast." I almost hit him upside the head, Ricky had never touched a guitar in his life and Jinxx had been playing since he was so young. "That will work for now, Devin, can you try and find the guitar music? It should be on the bus where Adam was practicing." Another guy hops up from his seat and runs out the door on the right. Ricky was going to ruin this for their band, he was going to ruin it for him and it's probably going to make him upset later, there were way to many possibilities. "Thanks for volunteering, what's your name?" Balz ask, he still looks a bit shaken up from breaking the news. "Ricky Olson."

"Well, thanks, Ricky. You literally saved Josh's life, our manager would have not been happy with him if you hadn't stepped in for Jinxx." He tells him with a grin, I felt so left out as I was contemplating if I should say something. Ricky seemed happy when Chris finally talked to him, I myself was pretty happy now that Ricky felt better about the Chris dying situation. "Here, those are the songs we are doing tonight, after that you can go home if you want. I talked to Marilyn about it and he said he has a old guitar you can use and will just use Adam's old guitars that he left here for when we switch songs." We should make this a drinking game for Ricky and I, every time either of us here guitar we should down a shot. Yeah, I think I'll talk to Ricky about that. "Cool, I'll start working on them." Ricky takes the five pieces of music from Devin and studies over them just in time for Marilyn to appear from another room that was labeled Dress Room A. "Who's the new guitarist?" Vinny points his finger to Ricky, he was now on the third piece of music. "Follow me, the guitar is in the instrument bus."
One shot, I would need to take note for a dare when we got home.  I sigh, this night wasn't going as planned; I had yet to even truly talk to Marilyn or any of Black Veil Brides, Ricky was getting all the attention as usual, and Chris was in this band. "I didn't mean to come off rude, I was just messing with you."

Speak of the devil. 

"It's cool." I shrug looking over to see him by my right shoulder. Had he gotten taller too? His voice wasn't that deep I was pretty sure. "So, I'm Chris, I don't know where you've seen me but I'll take it as an honor." I give him a half-smile, I brush back my choppy bangs. "I'm Vanessa Erualli, can I just ask...How old are you?" Chris grins and tousles my hair, he would do that a lot when he was a demon. The memories squeezed my chest and made it ache. "I just turned twenty-nine." He had ten years added to his age, I imagined him as nineteen maybe that's why his voice was deeper and he was taller.  So, would that mean Ricky would be thirty-eight if he just vanished? To bad I don't have anyone except Ricky to try it on. "Huh, that would make you ten years older than me."
Chris smirks at me and crosses his arms like he had done earlier near the corner. "You look older."
"How older?"