It's a blood letter

*Ricky, you cinnamon roll. Happy belated Birthday to Jamie, the girl that is making our Ricky very happy:3
Also about two of you have asked if I will be at warped tour again this year and even asked me to interview MIW like I planned to do this fall at their concert. But, I will not be attending Warped, their is no date close to my state and I don't want to drive five to eight hours to get to the closest state honestly. I will try to interview them along with Breaking Benjamen( maybe) in October
And I now have three name suggestions:  little goths, rebels and black cats. You can vote for the three or suggest other names. I also have name suggestions for Vanessa and Ricky's last twin child that I will defiantly think about too. Thanks for all your input and I also hope you guys got the answers you wanted with the PM Q/A.*

"Cancel tour? Are you officially insane?" I huff at the manager, knowing that this is going to be harder then I thought. "It's an emergency, we can always reschedule dates! Please?" He sighs and rubs his bald head, obviously weighing his options. "If I do this, you do realize all seven of you are going to have to do something for me?" He glares mostly at Chris and myself, the two who started this whole mad decision he now has to make. "We figured so." I speak for the boys and try to keep my posture tall and collected. He nods before handing me his phone. "Best to break the news yourselves for starters." The boys toss each other worried looks, I don't blame them, who wants to say "Oh, hey, totally not our fault but we are cancelling all our tour dates which you've all been dying to go to and probably won't reschedule for a while. Hope you guys won't tear us to shreds! Love you all!" Yeah, no thank you either.

"Chris, you're our best speaker." Vinny pipes up, taking Chris aback. "Excuse me?"
"Yeah, your band, your problem."
"Vinny, you are as much a part of this band as me!" A smile shows my teeth to them and I glance at the phone, shaking my head. "We will do it together. I have fans too, they'll understand." The seven of us hand the phone to Audrey to record us in front of the tour bus. Our plan for who talks and who just keeps their hands behind their backs is in place and the pit of my stomach begins to do a 360 on the idea, so many people we were about to disappoint.

The video starts and I nearly freeze up. "Hello, fans of Motionless In White and myself, Vanessa Erualli. A lot of you have been aware of the events that happened at one of our latest concerts, many died and our condolences go out to the deceased's families. For that issue has caused our suspicions that someone might be watching us with an intent to hurt us or even many of you. It has also given us the idea to cancel all other tour dates till we can be sure you all can enjoy your favorite bands and music safely." My awkward personality began to show through my words, I give a glance to Chris and he shifts his hands.

"We also have three new young members added to our tour and some of you may have seen them backstage or pictures leaking to social media, but until the guardians and parents of these members decide to reveal them they will not be introduced. Our dates will be rescheduled and we hope every one of you will understand." Audrey gives Chris a thumbs up after she ends the video when he finishes. "Well, now, we just have the three flights back to Pennsylvania." Ricky mumbles and boards the bus where JoJo and her grandfather sleep. The little girl, no bigger then a small shoe box, curled onto his chest. Gabe lay in the nook of Greg's arm and his sister buried in her own arms with Greg's own arm protectively around her.

"That's pretty cute, we need a picture." I smirk, I take out my cell phone and quickly snap a picture with the thought of maybe posting it once everything is back under control. "Well, since the old man has the kids we need to have some grown-up talk." Ricky holds out his hand, half-way into the bunk rooms. I take another glance at the three children and their bed and feel the corner of my mouth twitch up. "What do you think goes through their minds about all of this?" I say when we reach our bunk and begin to settle down with my back against the wall.
"Probably wondering why we always have to travel, maybe they want to know why Vanessa keeps asking questions." I punch him on the bicep. "It's for a good cause."
"Knowledge?"
"Nope, the Vanessa foundation of Vanessa!" Ricky rolls his eyes yet with a lift of the corner of his mouth, sitting up in the bunk with his legs criss-crossed and his hands in his lap. "Alright, is this good or bad grown-up talk?" I guess you can say I am on edge since the incident at Josh's falling. I hope he was being sincere about his feelings and didn't just want to hurt MY feelings