Are you two like...Married?

Jessica's POV

Fire, burn and blaze. Elders and youth dead and frail. One shall learn, the other, burn in hell. A daughter of Hybris and Dirayna fallen in love with a son of Syrus and Jarana. The son stands tall against the archangel Gabriel, the daughter murdering the hellion Rinalia. Each realm shall rise then fall, yet one of the queen's reign will hold strong. Only when the four agree shall their souls be set free in everlasting peace and immortality.

The prophecy that I foresaw last night still rings in my head, bouncing off my skull. "Hello, Ricky, it's been a while." I laugh nervously at my ex. I knew he would be excited to see me after all these years especially how I left things. But, it had to be done. "God, I thought I'd never see you again!" His smile shows just how much he missed me, I glance over his shoulder to see a very beautiful lady. Her black hair swoons down to her chest in a waterfall, her eyes are a nice shade of blue but I can see a tint of red that all demons have to their eyes.

"Excuse me, where are my manners, my name is Jessica." She shakes my hand in a very warily way. "I know, your sister was my girlfriend for the longest time." I draw my hand back to my side, I tuck a strand of my own dark hair behind my ear. So this was who Hayley talked constantly about. "Till she turned out to be..." The woman trails off, hurt shadowing her face. "Jessica, this is my girlfriend, Vanessa." Ricky takes Vanessa's hand and tugs her close to his body like he use to do to me.

"Yes, Hayley told me much. But, I never thought it'd be you." I ponder about the prophecy, could she be the daughter? Most children are mortals that are sired of Hybris. "I didn't think you were a demon." Ricky launches into the story of how Chris managed to trick Ricky into trying to find a cure to become human yet again. As naïve as ever. "I suppose that makes more sense now, has she had any cravings yet?"
"I keep hearing that word, what exactly does it mean?" Vanessa is so small and petite, I am surprised Ricky hasn't broke her in half yet just from holding her.

Even I can probably fit my hand around her whole wrist. How is she going to last as an Incubas? "Cravings? It's exactly what it sounds like. It all depends on the breed of demon, for example, Wexlers crave power when they first turn or an Xren craves fear from a human. In your instance, the first thing you will crave is sëx since you are an Incubas. If it's in your nature, you'll want it like a wolf wants sheep." Vanessa appears a little terrified of the fact she'd want nothing more than a man's love in an hour or so. I don't blame her, I could never live that life.

"Are you a demon?" Vanessa questions once more. "Me? Ha, nope. I am a witch, I deliver messages between demon realms, foresee, and create potions and spells for a cost." I explain with my head held high, call me a attention whöre but I take pride in what I do and love the reactions. "What are you doing here? I thought after we...you know, I thought you were going to keep your word."

I cross my arms over my chest with a huffy breath. "Please, Olson, the only reason I'm here is to deliver a prophecy and message from Elina." I hand him the envelope with the prophecy and message written inside. I pat Vanessa's shoulder and give her a sympathetic smile, I can't help but feel sorry for her having to be in this situation. "It's not to late." I tell her and walk out of the bus, using a snap of my fingers to my home. In hopes that Vanessa knew what she got herself into when she let that demon in her house a year ago.
•••
Vanessa's POV

"What? That makes no sense..."I snatch the prophecy from Ricky's grasp and let my eyes flow through it all. One shall learn, the other, burn in hell... I think this is a Ricky thing." I shove the paper back into his hands as he reads the other letter. "There are four in this...It's not just a Ricky thing." He sighs and stuffs the items in his suitcase. "I'll worry about it later, the food is probably here by now."