Stop messing with my girlfriend

"Didn't your family ever tell you hitting a girl is wrong?" Brandy stops his fist from flying and turns his head to the voice that belonged to Ricky. Brandy starts laughing before letting go of my shirt and dropping me. "Another goth? This school is getting shïttier by the hour." Ricky only sighs and walks towards me, helping me up before throwing his arm across my shoulders. "I thought I told you to stop messing with my girlfriend." Brandy's smile fades quickly and is replaced with slight fear. "Wait...Your Ricky Olson?" Ricky pins Brandy against the wall of the gym, by now everyone's eyes were on the two boys. "Ricky, I can fend for myself!" I snap but he only pushes me away.

"Yeah, I'm Ricky Olson, and your the twisted fück that broke Vanessa's nose, am I right?" Brandy didn't say anything, but he tried to look tough to save his dignity. "Are you deaf?" Ricky hisses, he slings Brandy on the floor like a young girl's rag doll.
It happened so fast I didn't notice I had actually tried to pry Ricky from the once proud jock. Ricky had messed Brandy up bad, he had a black eye and his skin was bruised already in several places. Brandy had his nose tilted up with a pained expression. "I'll find you later when there are no other girls around to save you!" Ricky yells as I pull him outside the gym.
"What the hell! You know this is going to be blamed on me, right?" My anger had built up so much in the past months I had no one else to let it out on but my "Knight in shining armor."
"I know that, Vanessa, but I was so tired of seeing you hurt over someone like that! I made myself visible to him, what do you think that means?" Ricky's voice grows soft with his expression. "You know I don't like to touch people, you better enjoy this while it last." Ricky pulls me into a tight hug, my only instinct is to hug him back. I breath in the cologne on his black shirt, it was my cologne he must be getting into my crap. But I didn't mind right now, I now knew why girls love to be hugged by men so much. "It makes me so sad to see such a beautiful girl like you be so upset, you don't deserve that. No one does." Ricky pulls away, making me feel so alone.

"I'll see you at home, will kick that släg out and have a American Horror Story marathon with popcorn and alcohol." I laugh at Ricky as he tousles my hair with a smirk that made my stomach flutter as if he purposely was trying to make me embarrassed. "Be smart for the rest of the day."

And just like that he was gone, out of my life for two more hours. But this time I missed him a little.

...Your an ässhole but I love you...
{Song: True Love by P!nk MIW isn't coming to my state and I am very upset at the world now.}