Ricky Burrito

"There is something you need and deserve to know, Vanessa-" A loud knock is heard at my door before Haley's voice follows. "Can I come in?"
"Hold on!" I grab my water bottle from my desk and poor it on the report card before placing it back where it was. "Ricky, you need to-"
He was already gone, guess that leaves less work for me. "Okay, come on in." Haley pops her head in through the door before shutting it then sitting right where Ricky had sat earlier. "Feeling better?"
"Much."
//
R i c k y

If only she knew how many other girls and guys Haley has been sleeping with she wouldn't be anywhere close to her, and every time I try to tell Vanessa it's like Haley knows and interrupts us. I watch the two girls from a distance, wait a minute...Was Vanessa watching Defiance with Haley? That's are thing! Now I really want to punch a bïtch.

Are they both crying or laughing? God, girls are so confusing. When Haley goes to the bathroom I appear to Vanessa at last. "So, I'm a little confused where is the baby from Alak and Christy if Irisa and Nolan has it currently?"
She nearly screams when she sees I was by her before laughing silently.

"Good question."

"I got another good one for you, how do you find that släg attractive? I thought bisexuals went with the better looking." Vanessa's face turns red with anger, I found her next action quite amusing when she tried to either punch me, tackle me, or maybe both. I gently push on her chest to force her to keep her distance from me then as she rants on about Haley I look at the back of my wrist to show I was tired of listening to how special she was. "Look! If you'd fücking listen to me for once you'd-" I could sense Haley's present just out the door, I guess her mother never told her it was rude to ease drop. "Don't come crying to me because I'll just say I told you so, Dawn."

"How dare you use my middle name! You know I hate that crap!" She shouts up towards her ceiling just in time for her 'girlfriend' to walk in. "Who were you talking to, Vanessa?"
"....Myself."
//
V a n e s s a

"Get the fück up!" I roll off the bed in panic when Ricky screams into my megaphone and blasted Haley's old air horn in my ear. "Ever heard of shaking someone awake or turning their light on?" I spat at the black dressed douche who simply smirks and shrugs before jumping onto my bed and snuggling down then rolling innocently into the covers to where nothing but his face is visible. "Stop it." He gives a half-smile and starts to move his head into the blankets "No! No, Ricky burrito!" He did these kind of things just to make my life harder and later to the school bus, I pounce on the bump under my covers getting a gasp from Ricky. "Oww! Your on my damn ribs!"

"Good! Now out from under the blankets!"

"Never!"

"...I'll pull your hair." He quickly scrambles out from the bed and army rolls onto the floor then, with his long legs sprawled out and his hands in his lap, he turns his head to me. "Don't touch my hair." Another fear? Getting his just oh-so-beautiful hair messy. "Don't make a Ricky burrito and I won't."
"Deal, now get dressed it's 9:13."

"What?! I am a hour late to school! Why didn't you wake me?!"

"I tried to, that's when I brought out the megaphone and air horn." I hurriedly grab my clothes for school and toss them on, not even caring if Ricky saw me like usual, he's seen me naked before its not any different from seeing him in his boxers. "Keys, keys, keys, Ricky!" I yell to the tattooed show off as he slid down the railing of the stairs and landed easily on his feet. "Yeah?"
"Do you know where my keys are?"

"Haley took them to drive to her boyfriend's house, oops." Ricky covers his mouth with a sly grin, he was lying he had to be. "Don't trust me? Go look for yourself, see if that hot Mustang that you just paid off is out in the driveway." He slides his hands into his pockets with dull look on his face and his eyes showed no emotion whatsoever.

He's just messing with me, it will be there! I peek out the window but Ricky was right and he wasn't joking around like usual to see me pissed or crying. "...It's not there..."
"Hm, what was that I told you last night? Uh-huh, Haley being a little släg and uh, oh! Yeah! I told you so!" He walks over till he's standing in front of me, he grins and ruffles his hair.

"Fück it I am not going to school."

"Ah, come on, dandelion, I ain't letting some bïtch ruin your record." Ricky grabs my hand and literally drags me out of my house without letting me lock the door. "Where are we...Oh, hell no!" I see Ricky jogging over to my neighbors new black Ferrari and pick the key lock on the handle. "Come on, it's a sick ride, break a few rules here and there."

"More like a few laws!" I gape as he hot-wires the car easily, smiling from ear to ear as he did it like he was going to get away with it, and knowing Ricky he probably will. "Hell yeah! You're going to school in mother fücking style, start driving."
//
"Death threats? Really, Vani? I didn't think you were that shallow." I knew that stupid letter of Ricky's wasn't going to work. Brandy chucks the basketball in his palm directly at me, I duck to the side and here the ball hit a girl behind me. I roll my eyes and make a sound of disgust as she giggles over a possible bruised nose and continue working on my essay for Calculus. "It wasn't me."
"Oh! Right! It was Ricky! Come on get real, your imaginary boyfriend won't help you," Brandy flings my homework to the floor of the gym making me glare at him and set my jaw tightly "sending me death threats, Dawnie, let's fight this out right here."

A lot of oohs are made and echo through the gym, where was the coach when you needed her? "I would but animal abuse is illegal in all fifty states." I shrug and watch Brandy's entourage scratch their heads. "Oh, wow, that was actually a good one, Brandy." The idiot Isic points out to where I feel proud of myself for a smartäss mouth.
"Shut up!" Brandy grabs me up by my shirt, I wince at his grip and pray that maybe the coach would walk in, but it wasn't the coach or another student or even the school's sheriff, that usually stayed in the gym, that saved me it was Ricky Horror.

...Living a life of misery...Always there just taunting me, haunting me, quietly alone, it's killing me...