Make me

""What do you mean you're kicking me out?!"

"You heard me, pack up your dollies and panties and get out!" I huff at my now ex-girlfriend. "How'd you even find out about Carley?"
"It doesn't matter, just get out!" I found myself screaming at her to get out of my life and out of my house. Haley screams at me as well before storming to my room and a few minutes later she came down crying.
"I can't believe you are doing this!"

"Well, believe it, sister, because it sure as hell is happening!" She continues to sob as she exits the house with a slam of the door. The house got quiet very fast as I watch her walk down the sidewalk to her new lover's house. "So, that went well." I jump and turn to see Ricky putting his long hair up into a low bun, I can't help but giggle at him as his attempt failed. "Need help?"
"No." He snaps and let's his hair stay in the very sloppy bun before dragging his shirt off and jogging up the stairs.

Loser.

I roll my eyes and plop down on the couch with a sigh of relief. Finally sitting down after a long day, thank God. I turn the TV on and put American Horror Story on, I threw popcorn into the microwave while I waited on Ricky. "When is Chris coming over?" Ricky whines when he enters the kitchen with a black tank top on and grey sweatpants. "It's so boring without him."
"That's what I need, two perverted men in my house." Chris was another figment I had made a while back to keep Ricky company when I couldn't be around. "He's a nice a guy, you just never really got to know him." Ricky begins to pout over it as we walk back to the living room and I start the episode. "Ricky."
"Hm?"
"Man the hell up and get over it." He groans and lays his head on my lap.
"Get off me, loser." I bump my knee up, smacking the back of his head harshly with a hollow thump. "Ow! The fück?" Ricky hisses before sitting up and rubbing his head. "You can be close but not that close."
Oh, geez, now I was starting to sound like Ricky himself. "Fine, Jesus." He lays his back on the couch and chews his nails as the episode starts. "What's wrong?" I ask when I see him chewing his nails nervously. "Just thinking."
"Woah, guess I better back up your brain might explode." Ricky sends me a very harsh glare before going back to his nails, I eat the popcorn in handfuls wondering what he could be going on in that little head of his.
I brush it off and try to pay more attention to the TV. I watch as immediately in the first ten minutes four örgies and three people had already been gutted like a fish or had their throats slit with ease by Lady GaGa herself. Ricky shifts beside me with a small grunt and lifts his feet up onto the table. "I don't like this." Ricky growls and folds his arms, continuing to watch with me. "Really? You love American Horror Story, you held me at knife point when I wanted to finish the last ten minutes of The Little Mermaid but you wanted to watch Freak Show." I point out to him but he only bites his bottom lip and scratches his neck. "Yeah, but this season is a bit more sexual then last season." That's what he was being bothered about? I thought he might actually would have been more drawn to it just for that reason. "Yeah, I guess so." I shrug and allow Ricky to move a little closer when I decide to go ahead and start the next episode.

Ricky began fiddling with his fingers halfway through it, sighing occasionally or shifting to where he was comfortable again. "Can you stop wriggling and sit still?" I hiss while pinching his side. "Shut up, whöre!" He hisses back before shifting yet again, laying his head down on the back of the couch and letting his Adam's Apple show. "God, what's your problem? You were being nice for once and now your back to being grouch." He sends me another harsh glare before turning back to the TV. "Can we watch something else?"

"No, screw you."

"Change it."

"No."

"Vanessa..." Ricky's voice rises in a hiss of warning as his jaw clenches in anger. "Get over it, damn." I roll my eyes and fold my legs into a criss cross position. "Don't talk to me like that right now."
"You think you are just so bad äss, Ricky, but you aren't so stop." I was growing angry with him and I was so sick of him pushing me around at this point. Ricky grabs my jaw with his thumb and index finger, forcing me to look at him in his eyes. "I do something nice for you and this is how you repay me? I've been trying to get that fücker off your back for so long and jumped him on his way home—"

"You jumped him?!"

"So cut it out. If you are going to talk back to me like that then I'll let him cut your wrist and smash your nose in, if this is going to work then you need to learn I am not the joking type of person." He releases my jaw with a angered flick of his wrist. I rub my jaw with a puff of my cheeks.
"Fine, I'll change it, ässhole..." I mutter the last word to myself, hoping he wouldn't hear it. I ended up changing it to Paranormal Activity for Ricky, he stopped squirming around as we would jump at times from little scares. "None of this is true, you know?"
"Of course it's not, Ricky, that's easy to see." I can't help but move a little closer to Ricky, it was getting a bit scary for my taste. "No, what I am saying is that this demon possession shït is all wrong." I raise a eyebrow at him and he looks back at me with the same expression. "How do you know that?"

"It's common sense..." He says simply. "But from what I've seen on TV it's pretty true."
"Drop it." He says and leans his chin on his fist as he starts to wriggle around again. "You need to get to bed, you have school in the morning." Ricky hops up from the couch and walks upstairs.
I guess he had that right, it was about eleven at night and I still needed to get ready for bed.
I turn off the TV and the lights before going upstairs to find Ricky already in his corner where he liked to sleep, he was already wrapped up in it like a small child. I got on my knees by Ricky and took out the bun to let his hair cover his neck. He was really cute when he slept, somebody else would say it was creepy probably, he talked in his sleep and would toss and turn or shoot up in the night screaming random things like 'oh my God, the kitten flew' or 'the president died' those were all true by the way. It was really adorable to me though, I was thinking of recording it on a camera some time.

"Mmh, Vanessa..." I jump nearly ten feet in the air when he calls my name out from the blankets. "Oh, um, yes?" I walk over to him again to see his eyes open but he wasn't looking at me, just the wall. "I'm sorry I snapped at you, it's just I needed to change it because....Nevermind." I tilt my head to the side before sitting next to him, that's when he let his head lift up to meet my eyes. "What?"
"You don't need to know it's guy stuff."

"Sexist much?"

"You think everything is sexist, Vanessa."

"Tell me and put on your big boy panties." I decide to lay down to meet his level and pinch his nose gently with a goofy smile. "Do I have to?" He gives me a smirk after throwing the blankets off his body to revel his shirtless form. "I was getting türned ön, sweetheart." I feel the heat rush to my cheeks as they turn bright red, Ricky puts his fingers under my chin and lifts it up to stare at his eyes again.

"I told you it was guy problems, now unless you want to solve the guy problem for me," Ricky climbs onto my hips with the same smirk painted on his face while he leans down close to my neck, letting his warm breath trace down it "then I'll be happy to strip you down and let you for hours but if not then I suggest you stop asking me questions."

"But I didn't—"

"Or talk back." I punch his bicep with a groan. "Gross, get off." I try to push him off my hips but he stays where he's at, breathing in as he keeps his chin rested on my shoulder.

"Make me."

...I want it dirty with the lights on filthy, vile, and obscene...

[Song: Hatefück by Motionless In White
Photo: Dominque Lily, model for Vanessa:3]