I really love you...

[So before I start, Happy Birthday to Ghost! And I decided to add in other genres of music artist wise because I've read so many where it's literally nothing but one genre of artists and I am one of those authors who flips tables to try and be different, the genre is Hip-Hop/Rap and if any of you disagree you don't have to keep reading, all music is amazing and saves lives it doesn't matter who it is.]

But...He leaves anyway, leaving my heart dropped to the ground and all our memories seem to slowly fade away. All the tears and smiles, all the hugs and kisses, all the future 'I love you's'. I didn't know love could hurt you so bad till now, when I watched my whole future walking away from me. Only leaving little pieces to pick up to create another for my children and myself. Greg came for me moments later, I don't ask how Ricky got back and I don't ask if he loved my mother the way I loved Ricky.

Everyone feels the depression throughout all six buses, not even Vinny makes his stupid yet funny jokes when he sees me playing with JoJo's hand, wondering where her father is now. "No boys for you till I'm dead." I say with a sad grin as she goofily falls onto her back while kicking her limbs happily. I hear the tour bus door open then close loudly, I peer out in hopes of Ricky, but instead Jessica begins jogging towards me. I sigh, not wanting to talk about my ice cream worthy problems.

I go back to tickling and playing with JoJo when Jessica enters the bunk area, pushing back her bands with heavy breath. "You two made a huge mistake, where's he at?" I shrug, knowing she's looking for Ricky. "You guys can't be apart for to long! We need to find him before someone else does, I hope you have a babysitter on tour, I have a feeling he's not going to be easy to find." I raise an eyebrow then grab my daughter and walk with her outside to see Ricky leaning on the stage with a cigarette in hand as he watches Renee and Gabe chase each other on the large stage.

"He must have just came back, I didn't see him when I went to get you." Jessica drags me over to Ricky, his head turns to our group and puts his cigarette out on the gravel. "How stupid are you?! You can not leave her alone for a second unless you're okay with attending her funeral and your daughter's too!" Ricky backs away when Jessica begins her rant, I am thankful for her, I don't think I could ever yell at Ricky after what happened the last time I raised my voice to him. "I don't know what you're talking about, quit shouting orders at me like I'm your slave or something." If looks could kill, Jessica would surely be in a burning inferno.

"Maybe not, but I do know she can." Jessica looks straight at me, she knows the laws and the punishments, but I don't want to talk to him after what just happened. "You bow down to her, so don't act like you are a badäss." I walk towards Ricky and he sighs, but kneels on one knee. Balancing by sitting his forearm on his knee. "You don't actually have to do that..."
"I do when I need to listen better." My heart breaks, this is even worse then my old society, kneeling when they think they've done wrong or need to listen to the females more. "Please, stand up." He does as he's told, but only because I ordered him too...

"Please, listen to Jessica." He sighs, lifting his head up to make eye contact with his ex, something not many do. "Okay, so I should have told you this when I gave you that prophecy, but if you two are the son and daughter you can't be apart for to long. There are higher powers who want you dead and that baby dead, you two are threats, and big ones. Please, stay together. You are not only meant to be, but imagine what it would be like without each other, what it would do to us." Jessica gestures to the whole concert area. I look to see Chris hovering Gabe over his head as he walks to Vinny with a stupid smirk, then Audrey bounds up to the front of the stage doing a cute little dance. Maybe she's right, maybe it would effect more then we think.

"I'll give you guys time to think about it." When she leaves us alone together it takes a lot for me not to crash into his arms and tell him why I didn't want him to leave me. "I really love you...I'm sorry I was an ässhole." He whispers with his hands behind his back like a small child in trouble. "I hope you aren't saying that because I'm a woman and you're a man." He shakes his head, his lips turn to a small frown. "No, of course I love you, if I didn't I would be long gone by now, I assure you." It's a relief to hear that in his own words, but now I have to worry about Jessica's theory. "Do you think she's right?" Ricky sighs and rubs the back of his neck, shrugging. I never have noticed how tired he has been looking lately.