Could your boyfriend be stalking us?

[tbh I think Chris's new girlfriend looks like a girl version of him, she's so pretty!]

I mull over the text as the boys argue over where to get lunch at as one of the roadies waits for them to decide. "Arby's is amazing! Shut your mouth, Balz!"
"I am just saying I prefer Subway."
"Let's let the lady decide, Vanessa?" I am knocked from my pondering at the phone screen when Ryan bumps my arm. "Oh, I am a huge fan of McDonalds." Vinny screams in victory as he high fives some of the other roadies that are passing by. "Damn straight!" He says before sitting back down by Greg. "Okay, just write down what you guys want and I'll run down to the nearest McDonalds." The roadie sets a pen and notepad in front of us. "Oh, yes! I totally forgot! Does anyone here know Bryan Stars, the youtuber?" I smile widely and hold up my hand while giggling.

"I know all of you except Vinny and Ricky has done a interview with him before, well, he has decided to make the trip down here to interview you all once more and to see the show two hours before the show. So, you will have to get ready as soon as you are done eating, understood?" We all nod at Greg as we pass the notepad around until it's back in the roadies hands.
I had ordered for Renee and Gabe in hopes they will like McNuggets and hamburgers. "You've been staring at your phone since we got back." Ricky points out besides me when I go back to looking at the text.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I whisper and stash my phone in my pocket, Ricky slings a arm over my shoulders. I cuddle towards his chest with my arms being the only thing keeping space between us. "What's bothering you?" He plays with ends of my hair as his free hand rests on my thigh, I figure he was going to sense something is up sooner or later. I wet my bottom lip with the tip of my tongue and fumble with my fingers, I knew what his reaction will be as soon as tell him. So should I keep it from him? But, I recall what happened the last time we kept something from one another. "I got this really weird text from Hayley." At the mention of Hayley's name Ricky instantly perks his interest even more. I hand him my phone and allow him to read the text, he slams the phone on the table before standing up and storming out of the bus towards Chris who was on the stage and talking with the roadie who is getting our orders.

"Ricky!" I chase after him and just barely catch his arm in time to keep from Chris to expect anything. "I knew you were going to react your way when I told you, you can't tell Chris or anyone else. For all I know I could be putting all of you in danger and that's the last thing I want, the less everyone knows the less they might be safe. I don't know what she means but for all I know it couldn't even be her texting." That's when I realize what had just came from my lips, a sense of tread seeps in when I think that it might be possible Hayley is hurt and someone is using her phone to contact me.

"Ricky! What if it isn't her?!"

"Why should we care? All that whöre did for you was put you through shït when you didn't even notice! All that is on my mind is keeping you safe and I have never trusted Hayley. There are so many things you don't know about her that I do, and most are not good things." So he is still keeping secrets, I knew it, of course. But, I can't think of anything I've ever hid from him. Which is what hurt.
"Then tell me what I don't know, Ricky, enlighten me on this woman." Ricky cringes, but he takes me hands and bites his lip over and over again before opening his mouth to speak only to close it again.

I look over his shoulder to see Chris staring us down. His eyes locking on my reactions and Ricky's body posture. Chris steps down from the stage, approaching us with a royal like walk. "Some things you are better off not knowing," Chris rest his arm on Ricky's shoulder with a smirk "isn't that right, Ricky?" Ricky just closes his eyes tightly and nods, letting my hands from so his drop to his sides. "You don't control him, Chris, lay off!" I can feel a power start boiling in my chest that is warm, I think I've finally had it with the way Chris always makes himself appear like he owns everyone he wants too, including myself. "The dog finally barks, but I have a feeling she isn't going to bite."