Please, don't leave me.

[Before we go further I snuck in some ideas from that Hush, Hush series. So the angel terms and such are ideas from Becca and wikipedia:3]

[On a totally interrupting note, this isn't Dakota updating, it's Edmond. My family is going to meet her's in two days, she sent this to me and since she was dumb enough to give me her password I decided to update for her. Tell her to thank me later;)]

Ricky brushes one of his own tears away with a amusing smile. "That's the thing, you can't love a creature like me. It's just a matter of time before the leader of this whole thing finds me, finds you, finds everyone like me with the people they love the most and line us up side by side, and kill us." I snap out of the trance I had been forced into, his voice wasn't soft anymore and his smile didn't scream 'sexy', he was dead serious about his statement. "Then you love me too?" I manage to catch the word love out of his sentence and I desperately wanted to know, he may have tortured me to the point where it felt like cutting my own head off was logical, but that didn't mean he wasn't there when I cried myself till I fell asleep in more painful dreams. He was there for me when I couldn't always hold my own ground. "Love is a very, very strong word. Almost meaningless now in this generation, couples toss it around all the time...It doesn't mean they really do." I sigh, loosing knots in my unruly black hair. I was about to ask a question that either got me a kiss or an insult, I am not sure if I want to go through with that. "Then can I ask it in a bit different tone?"

"Only if you want my honest answer." This isn't sounding good already, I can't help but fiddle with the end of my sheer tank top and the black tank top under it. "Do you like me a lot?" I try to see into his dark eyes to see what he was thinking, they didn't reveal anything to me. "I want too." He slips his cold hands up onto my neck with his thumbs squarely on my jaw. I can't help but to let the tension of keeping myself from crashing my mouth to his, under my skin. "Then, be that motivational speaker and just do it." We both smile at each other, I slide my hands down his shoulders to his biceps and down his arms. Feeling the muscles under his short loosen, no longer tense with being uncomfortable. I couldn't leave without a kiss, it was to hard for a girl like me. My craving is growing worse the more he smirks at me like he knew something I didn't, and he probably did he's always hiding something anyway.

His lips just barely brush my own before he jerks back, shaking his head, he looks so guilty. His pupils were wide and his lips pressed together. "No, don't kiss me. Stay away from me, don't let Chris kiss you either. Don't let him touch you, don't talk to him, don't let him lure you in and most importantly don't have sëx with him. Stay as far away as you can from us." Ricky gently pushes me from him onto the floor and quickly jumps up, running out the room's door. I sat on the floor, surprised my what had all just happened with my mouth gaping. I had been rejected severely by Ricky and it hurt quite a but actually, he wants me to stay away now, and apparently both Chris and him are a threat to me. Sounds like my life in one big bubble, I need to follow Ricky. I need to know more than just a warning.

I stand up and rush out the door, Chris wasn't there with the remaining men. Panic set in, what were they doing? "Which way did Ricky and Chris go?" I ask Josh, he was laying up against the wall with a cool look to him. "Left."
"Thanks, Balz."
"Hey! Just because I gave you directions doesn't mean you can call me that!" I ignore him and run down the left hallway, I catch a glimpse of Chris's jogging behind Ricky down the stairwell in a hot pursuit after him.
"No! Ricky!" I scream as I ran after them down the stairs in my heels, it's a lot tricker than the movies make it to be. "Run! Run now, Vanessa! You can outrun him if you run now and get help from Josh, no one else!" I hear Ricky shout back at me, that's when Chris snaps his head at me. Had he not realized I was following them? He wasn't as sharp as I had made him out to be. "Well, Ricky, looks like your little princess followed you anyway. Don't you think she deserves the truth about you?" Chris climbs up the the stair I had planted myself on, I didn't want to move. If I ran Chris would catch me easily and maybe hurt me to where I'd be forced to listen if I didn't run I was going to have to listen.