You guys are scared of everything

"Start talking." Did I trust Ricky? Yes. Did I trust a drunk version of Ricky around pretty girls? Definitely not. "I have a sister, she's not my species though. She is basically a species of disaster. She might wreck havoc, but she also attracts it. Her species is just about wiped out because so many bad things happen to them rather they want it to or not. The day I tried to commit suicide was her birthday, it was a really long time ago and I didn't know her kids would be dragged into the—"

"Wait, these are your sister's kids?"

"Yeah, what were you thinking?" I stay quiet till Chris breaks the silence betweens us to have Ricky continue. "I didn't just commit suicide because I was getting picked on, I also did it to try and change my own species to my sister's. Long process and story, but the numbers of her kind was and still is dwindling. It obviously didn't work, the angel I talked to either tricked me or gave me wrong instructions because my attempt not only nearly took half of the race, but it almost took a half of mine." Ricky gazes at the trembling little girl, her eyes are big and innocent. My heart hurts for her once again, I didn't know if I wanted to know what she's been through to get here.

"My sister's chance of living is in the teens now thanks to me and now I guess her kids have been pushed into it too. The last time I heard from her was a few months ago, she was doing just fine and I had no clue she had any children." Ricky brings his knees to his chest before burying his head into his arms. I rub his back, looking at the two yet another time. "Looks like we have two new roadies." I smile at them and bring Ricky close to my side, Renee giggles, warming the inside of my body and making all those not-so manly guys 'awe' and state how cute they were.

"Ricky, these kids are our responsibility for now. We need to focus on keeping them alive if this is as bad as you say, okay?" Ricky lifts his head up to collapse back on the bed with his head near Renee's lap. "Why did you want to be part of her race so bad, it's not like one could make a difference." Greg brings up Ricky's earlier story, Chris raises an eyebrow at him. Chris is about to say something pretty damn hurtful. "Ricky is a male, Greg, and his sister is a female. Family blood doesn't matter in a demon genotype, angels are stupider than I thought."

Josh glares at Chris from the bunk across. "Don't let your mouth get you into something your äss can't handle, Cerulli!" I set a hand on Chris's chest to keep him from standing up and picking fights in a small area. "You were going to fück your sister?!" Andy exclaims from Ashley's bunk with his mouth partially open. "As long as she wore a bag over her head." Ricky mumbles with his arm over his eyes, it wasn't something to smile or laugh over, but I still did both. I guess in the body of demon you can do whatever you want between having kids with your sister and fighting angels.

"Bloodlines don't exactly work like humans or fallen angels for demons when it comes down to family lines. The phenotype between a sister and brother are heterozygous and homozygous with a gene that tells the red cells and chromosomes that the two are not related by blood. While a different feeling hormone and gene tells the head they are related by thoughts plus actions.
Having the same mother and father is the only way a baby from two siblings would be seen as morally wrong and even them the child would have no defects. Ricky has a different Father from his sister." Greg explains to Andy, it sounds like a lot of Biology and Chemistry went into genetics of a demon.

"Also, the two are different species which plays a factor as well. If Ricky and his sister were to have a child it would turn out completely normal actually just a possible different species and possible unique ability. It's like how the old gods and goddesses bloodlines work." A knock at the bus door startles us, we all throw looks at one another. "What's the hold up, Greg?" The manger's voice is heard through outside. Greg gets up from his seat and opens the door to explain to the manager that Ricky wasn't feeling good again and had to stop to throw up.