They're going savage...

At first when I look around I thought I had my eyes closed, but now as I see some of the lanterns lit I know I am back in a place I am suppose to call home. As my eyes adjust I see many bodies shuffling about, yet no one was speaking to one another like they had been when I was last here. I let out a shakey breath and feel for Ricky's hand, he intertwined our fingers before leaning over close to my ear and drops his voice. "You need to act like this with Chris for now...Not me." He places a gentle kiss right above my ear before dropping my hand, I see Chris in front of us looking about, seeming to sort every demon out. I step beside him and look out to the mass of black clothed monsters. "Why is it so quiet?" I ask Chris in a whisper and take his hand into mine, not just because Ricky suggested it, but because I find myself terrified in the moment of silence.

"...Everyone is taking a side...and sometimes it's best to not talk with others who may not share the same opinion as you, we don't need anymore blood them what is about to be spilled in this war that's brewing." Chris tugs me a little closer to him, maybe I'm not the only one afraid. I look to some of the people, some of the men's eyes are blood red like Braxton's had been the night this all started.
Yet I am sure the only man's eyes that are that color are Braxton's.
"The men..Their eyes..." I see one man bare his teeth at a passing woman, who returns the gesture. His canines are deathly sharp, I manage to glimpse at his back as he turns around, his wings look like rough leather rather than the beautiful feathers Braxton owns upon his back.

"My people..." Chris mutters, I glance at his distraught face. "They're going savage...We need to go see my parents, hurry." Chris leads our group through the crowd with our hands still intertwined as to not get lost. I can't help but look at some people passing by me, I manage to catch the eye of a woman who's hair is grey and skin wrinkled. Her eyes are red and frekles paint her face, her nails are dirty and long. She lets out a growl from her throat before her eyes begin to turn from black and red just like Braxton's had. "Witch! Cheater! Whöre! Liar!" She screeches at me before grabbing my hand, I scream at the sudden harsh action. She pulls me to the ground with strength a woman her age should not have. I feel eyes bore into as people whirl around to see the commotion.
The old lady stares down at me, her long nails digging into my hand, making blood trickle down my arm. I cry out and try to strike out at her.
"Where were you?! You can save us and you lay around with men in your filty cave you call a home!  Filth! Muck! How dare you!"

I hear others in the crowd suddenly causing an uproar, in the admist of the fighting outbreaking I manage to nail the poor woman in the leg to allow her grip to fall. I quickly stand and shove my way through the crowd between flying fists, deadly biting, and series of many talents the demons posses. I need to find everyone, but it seems impossible.
I feel something inside of me to begin to hurt in a way I've known only once. "No! Not now!" I cry out as I hold onto my lower stomach.

I remember how fast JoJo came into the world shortly after a few sharp pains, I really need to escape now unless I want my baby to be born in choas and risk myself and it being trampled. At the same time I feel a pain in my head that makes
all migraines seem like petty headaches. I fall to the ground, screaming and clutching my head.
Give them an order.

Part the crowd.

Slay the weak.

Leave in peace.

Danger!

Protect the child!

Give an order!

I feel tears roll down my cheeks as a voice attacks me with commands, while the pain continues to surge through my head. "Stop!" I scream, the pain leaves my head as soon as it came and I hear the crowd immediately freeze with what they are doing. I open my eyes to see myself floating above them, my arms out from my sides and the demons on the ground. What did I do?
I can't think about it before another pain hit my lower stomach, I screech from the pain, making the angry bystanders stand to their feet and back away.

"Persephone!" It's Chris's voice, but not my name. "Come here, it's going to be okay! I promise." I look to the voice, Chris is standing near a large door. I tell myself to allow me to walk again, and to my surprise I gently float to the ground. Only to fall from the pain, I throw my arms around my stomach as I continue to scream. "What's wrong with the girl?"
"Completely mental!"
I hear others murmer as I see the group I came with run to my aid through a blur of tears. "Ah! Ricky! It's the other baby, right now!" I sob and grit my teeth, digging my nails into my hips.

Ricky quickly scoops me into his arms. "Tell your mother, like it or not, we're coming in." Ricky snaps at Chris, they manage to open the large set of doors. I look up at the ceiling that is many feet above me, blurry as well. Another pain stabs at me. "Agh! Just hurry! I don't care where, just hurry!" They run down a few halls till they find an unlocked room where a bed sits along with a dresser and fireplace.

Ricky lays me on the bed to let me writhe in pain while Chris searches for his mother. "Shh, it's going to be okay! Oh, God, don't punch me!" Ricky says as I growl in frustration, tempting as it is I'm not in the shape for it. "I refuse to deliver a child of unlawful seductions!" I hear a female voice outside the door shouting. "And of another suitor no less!"
"Fine! Whatever!" I see a flash run past my door before all is silent except for my screaming. "It's going to be okay, Vanessa!" Chris shouts as he comes into the room with a blonde woman in tow, the woman is dressed in very revealing nightwear, but she's bright and smiling and here to help me out so I guess I won't complain.

"Okay! Out you two! I got this, who's the Dad?" I see Ricky and Chris look back and forth at each other. "Whatever! Just leave I'll tell you both when the baby is here."
The smiling blonde pushes the men out and closes the door quickly, she jogs over with a smile.
"May I just say, this little guy has remarkable timing!" I can't help but laugh a little, she's already better at this then Ricky.
I see her lift my dress to my chest, she then pulls her hair back into a ponytail very fast then has me set my legs far enough for the child to be born. "Alright, sweetheart, I hope you have enough in you after that mob because this baby is comig now."

*this is a bit of a filler since the Easter holidays are coming on sunday and my birthday is coming on monday i decided to quickly edit this and update before I maybe hone for a bit since state exams are also coming up, enjoy for now:))*