I'm thirty-one not seventy-five

THIS IS THE NINETEENTH CHAPTER NOT THE EIGHTEENTH, WATTPAD IS BEING A JERK.
The chapter titled 'Kids are Jerks' is the chapter before this I will try to solve this nonsense.]

"Greg? You're making fun of me." I roll onto my stomach and support myself on my arms. "Have I made fun of you yet?" I open my mouth to say yes, but Ricky covers my mouth. "Rhetorical question, the point is I think you need to talk to him about this."  I rub my temple with my index finger, I didn't want to confront Greg about this. How would I go about doing that? 'Hey, so I just figured out you are my gay, man-child father and guess what, now I am probably pregnant with the wrong demon's child.' Yeah, that will go over well.

"Vanessa Erualli! Open this door right now!" Alice shouts makingme flinch, I don't know what she's unhappy about...But it doesn't sound good. I groan and force my self to put on a t-shirt plus comfortable shorts. "Hold on!" I shout at the banging on the door, I gather my hair up in a ponytail and run to meet Alice at the door. "You left us!" She greets me in a red face and crossed arms. Chris comes over to Alice with Ashley held up by him. "And you left me to carry his crippled äss here!" He hisses at Alice, she power-walks over to Ashley and has him put his other arm around her shoulders.

"What happened?!" I look my friend over to see the tip of his foot resting weakly on the floor. "A drunk drummer by the name of Vinny is what happened." Chris answers flatly, I glance out the hotel door in time to see Vinny run up to our full doorway. "I said we weren't done!" I touch Vinny's shoulder when the glares are thrown between Ashley and himself. "Come on." I shove Vinny into my room and recollect my thoughts. "I'm sorry we left you, I wasn't feeling well. Is Andy here too?" Alice nods her head down the hallway.

"He's being sure his band gets to the bus safely and that CC doesn't stumble on the roadie bus this time." I look over my shoulder to see Vinny whispering to Ricky, who was dressed in his black jeans now. "Tell me what went on with Vinny and Ashley." Alice launches into the story of how she was hanging out with Ashley after they took their skates off and went to look around the place, Vinny took the friendly gesture out of the park and shoved Ashley. Ashley tripped and landed on his ankle. "...That sounds like Vinny."
"I think I just may have twisted it at the most." That's when a wave of fear washes over me at his words.

"Ashley, how are you going to play tomorrow if your ankle is hurt."

"I'm thirty-one, not seventy-five." Ashley has to much of a ego and to much confidence to let a twisted ankle stop him from anything I guess. "Alrighty, ladies and gentlemen. Ashley, will put ice on your ankle when we get back...Looks like you are all packed and loaded except for the Kayne West and Kim Kardashian of the tour." Greg pops his head into the room, my stomach sank, now that I thought of it we did have a few similarities like our eyes, mouth, and fingers. "We can throw our crap in our suitcases real quick." I tell him and start chunking clothes into either mine or Ricky's suitcase quickly. "...Did you just call me a black guy?"

"No, I said Kayne West."

"...He's black." I ignore Ricky and Greg's usual type of conversations as I finish zipping the bags up. "Okay, we're ready." I toss a left over t-shirt at Ricky and allow him to pull it over his upper body before Greg practically pushed us all the way into the bus. "By the way, Vanessa, have you made up your mind about the contract?" Greg brings up while the bus got settled down for sleep or binge watching Netflix, thank God I think they party hard enough to not disturb me tonight.

"Oh, um, I need to talk to you when we get on the road about something before I tell you." Chris stumbles through the living area of the bus after Devin, who decided to steal his toothbrush. "I need that, Ghost! Get your own!" Devin is already looking for a sink. "Don't put your mouth on my shït!" Chris whines when Devin finally starts brushing his teeth in the kitchen area. "You can talk to me about anything." Greg says, smiling before following the two boys into the kitchen. "Devin! I've told you about this personal items things before! We stop at gas stations, you know!" Greg yells, leaving me alone on the couch to think how I'm going to tell him what Ricky told me.