Author's Note

Dear readers of Mind Games,

the support i have received from this fanfiction has been overwhelming, this was my first ever fanfic as many of you know who have read from the very beginning. i never expected for it to now be in the top 500((doesn't seem like a big achievement to some but it's such a huge one to me!!) of some of it's tags because i know there are up to thousands of fanfictions for all of you to read and you all chose to vote and and read Mind Games! I still get the occasional PM on the book and love hearing from you all, a few have asked when I plan to once again update "Moving" and the response to that is simply and honestly this: i have no fücking idea. Moving was also another story i did not expect to be a slight hit with miw fans it was also started to just be for fun after i wrote up a random draft on a story i wanted to somehow write featuring miw. i have started much harder classes in school and i am also trying to write out chapters and try to finish the story in my notes for not just Moving but a remake of another popular story. The reason i am doing this is so i could update twice a week regularly and it has become quite difficult to do this i hate to admit. i wish i could sincerely write faster and better for those who have been waiting such a long time because i know the awful struggle of waiting for your favorite book or fanfic to be updated! However, i am getting off topic i suppose.

The point of this was to thank you all once more, without readers my work would just be an idea of mine i would have ended long ago probably. this story allowed me to grow in my writing technique, character development, and to overall explore writing a story. i also had a few editors in the past, they came, they went((i say that like i had 100 of them but fun fact i actually only had four different editors in the past who were on again and off again editors before i had to try to edit myself)) but i still speak to some of them today and they also have not forgotten this story or their own work they put into it for some of the chapters and they also wish to show their gratitude for all of you reading this book. i was debating on rewriting this story some weeks ago but decided against it as this was my very first work of art and i don't want to waste what has started my writing career today. although it is vv cringy in some parts it is still something that is a part of me that i'll never forget doing. you are all amazing, and i can not ever thank you enough for your support in this fanfic and thank you all for still PMing me to visibly show your support even more towards his book and my other books such as "Moving". If any of you have any other questions regarding Mind Game or simply just to have a conversation i will gladly respond. i may update here for a new book/fanfic release occasionally or for special milestones for this story but other then that this should be my last update for a while.

thank you again for making Mind Games rank in your top 500 tags and for giving it an amazing 8k reads and 423 votes and for allowing it to be in many of your public reading lists.

Much Love,

Dakota Hills

Edit: holy what i just actually went thought motionless in white tag and noticed this is #65 in the tag how did i not even realize this thank you guys soo fücking much!!