Morning, turtle doves!

[Andy Biersack is that you?]

Hayley Chesier.

I almost choke on my soda when the name appears on my phone screen. "Hey, um, guys...Can you turn the music down a bit? Someone is calling me." I tug on the waistband of Chris's sweatpants since I was still on the bed watching them to be sure they didn't try to roll off a bunk or anything. "Yeah, hurry up though." Once the music was down I press the answer button and hold it to my ear with a bite of my lip, Hayley's voice came over the phone after a moment. "Vanessa, I need help." I breathe a sigh of relief, at least she hadn't seen me at the concert. "I know this, Hayley."

I scratch my temple as she inhales to start telling her story. "No! You are studying to be an army nurse...What are the symptoms of herpes?" I almost slap my hand to my forehead, had she really slept around so much she got herpes? "Uh, well, you are going to be hurting a lot down there from the sores...It might hurt when you go to the bathroom, there will be red bumps or a rash all over where you have the disease...Do I need to go on?" Hayley starts to sound like she is hyperventilating. "Are you alright?"
"No! I have herpes! What do you think?" I listen to the noises of her panicking while the guys now seem interested in the call with the sounds of Hayley's scream echoing off the phone. "Everything okay, Vanessa?" Ricky ask with a slightly worried look. "Well, Hayley has herpes, would you care to answer your own question now?"

"Everything is okay, no, not okay, amazing! And you are about to hang up." I shake my head and roll my eyes as Ricky explains the Hayley situation to the several guys in the back of the bus with us. "What should I do?!" I drop my phone on the ground at Hayley's scream for a anecdote to the situation. "You can't do anything, there is no cure for herpes, you are kind of stuck with it for life." I respond while rubbing my temple after I had picked the phone up off the ground. "I know that, Vanessa, I'm not that stupid is there anything I can take to help the pain?" I went ahead and put her voice on the speaker for the boys to listen since they were all by my ear trying to pick up what she was saying. "Aspirin?" The guys start blurting out their own remedies, because apparently they are planning to major in nursing.

"Benadryl?"

"Vinny, that's so you can sleep usually."

"Oh....Ibuprofen?"
"That's about the same thing as Aspirin." I push him away with hand. "Well, I would go see your doctor about it. They can prescribe pharmacy medicine." Hayley agreed on the solution telling me she'd go tomorrow and let me know what was going to happen. But, in all honesty I couldn't care less about her health. "Why did you help her? Why did you even answer? Why, Vanessa?" I ignore Ricky and stand from our bunk to find Marilyn. I had gotten to know the others so well but I hadn't even talked to my idol yet, I was nervous if I shall tell the truth and nothing but the truth. Something about meeting your favorite person in the world made my stomach turn and my hands shake. "You guys keep the party going, I'm going to go speak with Marilyn."

My bare feet make a little patter sound on the smooth wood towards the living area of the bus it tales about a full minute to get to the living area from the back of the bus. The tour bus was huge, plenty of bunks for the three bands with a living area and kitchen and a huge bedroom in the very back, that was probably used for purposes I didn't want to be in.
It was like a house on wheels. I saw Marilyn sitting on the couch with Devin, they were talking together while looking at the laptop on Marilyn's lap. "Um, what are you doing, guys?" I wave at them and didn't think how childish that probably looked till the greeting was out there.

"Just looking at the venue will be playing at tomorrow. This is the girl I was telling you about." Devin smiles at me and nudges Marilyn. Marilyn looks at me with a grin before holding his hand out, he was defiantly a lot more intimidating in person than on the internet. "You must be the famous Vanessa that saved Balz's äss." I laugh with a nod and shake his hand the best a small girl like myself could do. "That's me!" Marilyn was looking me up and down, I felt my face heat up. Was he checking me out or was he just wondering why a girly like me would be on tour? "You like my music?" He finally says when he makes eye contact with me, I look down at my tank top that I had forgotten about in the craziness.