Redamancy

That night was more fun than the rest for some reason. Everyone was in a great mood; talking and laughing. At about 8 at night everyone decided that we should get food, so we all got up to go.

"No, you two can stay here." Scott said to Chris and I.

"Why?" I asked.

"I think the two love birds need some time alone." Jenna said winking.

I blushed, but I sat back down next to Chris. I liked this idea more than I hoped anyone could see. They all left, Ian giving Chris a thumbs up before he left. Chris chuckled quietly and then sighed into my shoulder. I leaned my head on his.

He looked at me and smiled. "So things are over between you and Andrew right?"

I nodded. "He better not come near me ever again."

Chris smiled. "Good. That means I can do this." He cupped my face with one hand and leaned into kiss me. This was slower than usual, usually it was quick and hard, but this was kind and loving. I leaned into him. I never wanted this to stop. I wanted time to stop and I wanted to be with him forever.

He finally leaned back and I had to regain control of myself. I felt so weak after he did things like that. "I wish I never had to leave this." He said motioning around us.

I nodded. "Me too. I don't want to be anywhere else."

"Not even school?" He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "I could care less about school."

"What?" He said laughing.

I shrugged. "I don't know what changed. I guess I did. I don't want to be a doctor anymore. I want to dedicate myself to music and not study so hard and get a B every once in a while and not cry about it."

He raised his eyebrows. "You've gotten a B before?"

I nodded. "In fourth grade. I was a mess after it happened."

He laughed. "Of course. Only you would be upset about a B." He brushed the hair out of my face and smiled. "I love you so much you know?"

I shook my head. "Why? We are so different."

He shrugged. "I see your passion for school, for music, for life even. How you all take it in stride. I see how strong you are. After all that's happened I can't not be in love with you."

I wanted to say the words so badly. I just didn't want to be that girl that said she loved a guy and then broke up with the person a week later. But he was staring at me, those blue eyes I couldn't resist, and the smile that I always loved to see. He was everything I wanted. He was crazy and funny and kind. He was also everything I didn't want. He was confusing and mysterious and pushed me away when he was vulnerable. I hated that, but yet I loved it too. I wanted him, every part of him even if it meant that I had to be frustrated 90% of the time. I wanted it; I wanted him.

"I love you too." I whispered.

"What?" He asked shocked.

I smiled up at him. "I am in love with you."

He laughed. "Thank God." He kissed me again and it was like the first time he really kissed me. It was quick and passionate. I ran my hands through his soft hair and he kissed me harder. I didn't want to come up for air. It was too good right now. When we did he said, "We're in love!"

I nodded. "Yeah."

He stood up and took me with him. He spun me around laughing. "I can't believe your mine. I don't deserve you."

"I think it's the other way around, you're too good for me."

He shook his head. "Not possible. Oh!" He walked away from me to where the music was and put on Fall Out Boy. He then walked over to the corner where the jar was and brought it to me. "I have a feeling you already know about this, but I'll present it like you don't know." I smiled as he opened the jar and took out a piece of paper from the bottom. "I think this one describes right now pretty perfectly."