ᥫ᭡ | 01

ᥫ᭡                   February, 1998

ᥫ᭡
February, 1998

"Bitna, dad said to keep the noise down." Kim Bitna's younger sister, Kim Nari informed the older girl as she swung open her bedroom door. The black short haired girl looked up from her red glossy guitar and nodded her head.

"Okay, sorry." She replied and set her guitar down against the wall, watching her sweet looking sister exit her room and shut the door behind her.

Kim Bitna was an ordinary eighteen year old girl, she had short black hair and a choppy fringe. She loved her guitar, football and eating, but she especially liked the blast music inside her bedroom.

A wide grin spread over her face as she approached her stereo and began to slightly turn down the music - something catching her eye in the process.

She turned to look out her bedroom window, seeing right through into park Sunghoon's bedroom. He stared back at her with a grimace before slamming his window shut and pulling across his curtains - Bitna doing the exact same thing.

Once again, her bedroom door swung open - only this time, it wasn't her sister who entered, it was her two long time best friends. "Hey!" Jisu beamed and plopped down on Bitna's bed while Seojun made his way over to the computer.

"You'll never guess what I found out." Jisu spoke while tugging the older girl down to sit on the bed opposite her. The brunette haired girls face beamed with anticipation, obviously bursting to share her big news.

"Hey, what's the password for this?" Seojun cut in and spun around in the
desk chair. Bitna let out a scoff of disbelief, every time he hung out at her house he went on the computer and yet never could memorise the password.

Bitna rolled her eyes and glanced over at her insufferable friend. "It's Kim Bitna, but the 'i's are ones and there are no spaces or caps." She reminded, the chubby boy stuck up his thumb and logged onto an online game.

"Okay, anyway." Jisu interrupted and reminded the dark haired girl of her presence. "Apparently, Sunghoon has made a new 'no dating rule'." She announced, watching Bitna's face form into a state of cringe.

"Is he that full of himself?" She mumbled. "He should've put that rule in place before dating nearly the whole year in middle school." Bitna rolled her eyes, struggling to keep down her vomit - Seojun giggling with agreement.

Bitna stood off her bed and began to organise her magazine shelf, listening to Jisu talk about how his new rule doesn't make any sense - Bitna agreeing with her.

"So.. Bitna, is your sister home?" Seojun asked, sheepishly glancing away from the computer screen and over at the younger girl, who now sent daggers into his skull.

"Why? So you can stare at her and interrogate her with your pointless questions?" She teased and Seojun raised his hands in defence with a shocked face of disbelief.