ᥫ᭡ | 21

ᥫ᭡

"You actually came." Sunghoon pointed out to the girl now approaching him, standing up straight from his leaning position on the wall behind him. "I thought you would've bailed." He stated, tucking his hands into the pockets of his baggy dark blue jeans.

Bitna shrugged her shoulders and nonchalantly pursed her lips, "I had nothing better to do and I needed to clear my mind after work." She replied, walking up to Sunghoon, having looking to up to reach his eyes due to his tall frame. "Should we head inside?" She questioned.

Sunghoon quickly nodded his head and opened one of the two glass doors to the entrance, allowing Bitna to enter first before him. "Can you skate?" Bitna asked as her eyes scanned the large building before landing on the reception desk in the centre of the room.

"If I knew how to skate I would've joined the hockey team." Sunghoon spoke while letting out a breathy chuckle, causing Bitna to crease her eyebrows together in confusion. "Ice skating was just the first thing that came to my mind, besides, it'd be funny to see you fall over on the ice." 

the Kim girl resorted in rolling her eyed and checking in at the front desk, soon moving over to find a pair of skates in her size. "unlike you, i actually know how to skate." she stated, tilting her head to the side with a cocky smile.

sunghoon slightly raised his brows and widened his eyes, "really? When did you learn?" He questioned, "I always just thought you were head in first for football." He thought aloud, Bitna subtly scoffing and shaking her head.

"I went skating a couple times when I was younger. Although, I was the only one who could actually skate, Nari was always terrible at it." She softly giggled at the fond memory.

Sunghoon fondly smiled at the girls beaming face, admiring the way she spoke about her loved ones and precious memories with such care and sincerity. "You and Nari seem close, from what I remember from when we were kids." He pointed out, making a bow with his skate laces as he tightened them.

"Yeah, we were probably best friends in our past lives and fortunate to become sisters in this life." She softly stated, standing up once she had finished with her skates. "Are you ready?" She asked the male who had only now finished putting on his skates.

Sunghoon nodded with a thin lipped smile and jumped up, already unstable on his feet. "Let's go." He spoke, reaching out for Bitna's wrist to help him walk and stay standing.

The both of them stepped out onto the ice, Sunghoon immediately latching onto the side to keep him stable. "Sunghoon, are you seriously going to stay like that the whole time?" Bitna laughed as she watched the boy pull himself along using the small wall around the ice rink.