ᥫ᭡ | 15

                                ᥫ᭡

The cold air blew Bitna's hair back as she hugged her coat tighter to her body, getting exhausted of waiting around for the teachers to gather themselves and announce the 'big surprise' they have planned.

"What do you recon it is?" Seojun asked the two girls beside him, eagerly watching a few of the teachers scramble around and whisper into one another's ears - only making the students more curious to what the surprise actually was.

Jisu shrugged her shoulders and pursed her lips. "Probably something dumb." She commented, "like, staying an extra day or something." She suggested.

Seojun's eyes slightly widened as he shook his head, "I hope not. I didn't bring enough underwear for four nights." He stated with worry, causing Bitna to crack up and nudge the boys arm.

"You can just reuse your other pairs." Bitna mentioned, Seojun's face scrunching up together as he rolled his eyes with a huff. "Calm down, you don't even know if that's the surprise yet." She reminded with a huff.

"Better not be." He mustered under his breath, taking out his black fluffy gloves and placing the right one over his hand - offering the left one out to Bitna, who took it gratefully.

"Can I just have everybody's attention!" Coach Kang called out, making the chit chatter quieten down and turn into peaceful silence. "Thank you." He coughed and looked around the pupils anticipating expressions.

"Earlier on today, us teachers hid one chocolate around the cabin, the person who is lucky enough to find the chocolate will be the winner and choose tonight's midnight movie!" Coach Kang explained, making all of the female and male students gasp and celebrate with loud cheers.

"Coach Kang, what chocolate is it?" A boy from the hockey team named, Yang Jungwon spoke out - everyone nodding as they also wanted to ask that burning question.

The girthy hockey coach looked around with a subtle smirk. "You'll fine out once you find it." He stated, "there's only one chocolate, so you'll know it's the one that was hidden." He explained - Bitna groaning in annoyance.

"Good luck!" Coach Kang winked, sending all of the teens off into a desperate frenzy - all wanting the movie of their choice to be played for the last night on the school trip.

Bitna rushed off into the house, checking behind the cushions that were lazily thrown onto the large sofa. "What movie will you choose if you win?" Seojun questioned, sitting on the arm of the chair - mindlessly watching the girl fuss about, not caring whether he finds the chocolate or not.

"Hmm, maybe Clueless?" Bitna spoke, tilting her head to the side and she contemplated. "I'm not one hundred percent sure yet.." she mumbled - looking through the magazines left out on the coffee table.

"You might want to hurry up and find it before 'you know who' does." He suggested, Bitna snapped her head over into the direction of Sunghoon - watching as he frantically rushed around the cabin and looked inside every object he could find.