ᥫ᭡ | 09

                                ᥫ᭡

Bitna stretched her out arms and legs while looking over at Jisu, already planning on being partners. P.e was one of the few subjects that Bitna actually enjoyed and was good at, and dodgeball happened to be her specialty.

"Everyone find a partner, the taller one of the two will be the protector." Mr.Byeol instructed as he blew his whistle, the group of teens all scrambling around to find their friends. Mr.Byeol looked down at his clipboard before back up at the students, "Kim Bitna, Park Sunghoon, I've been ordered to make you guys partners by your sport coaches." He announced.

Both Bitna and Jisu groaned as the two girls separated, Jisu walking over to find someone else as Seojun had already found a partner. "This sucks." She complained, that's another thing that park Sunghoon had ruined for her, now she can't even enjoy her favourite lesson.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with." He grumbled and walked towards the girl on the right hand side of the large circle they were all gathered in. "I'm taller, so I'm the protector." He stated, Bitna letting out a small whine.

Normally, Bitna would be the protector as she's taller than Jisu, and she liked it that way. "Just make sure the ball doesn't hit me." She ordered while resting her hands on her knees, staring directly at Jay Park and his partner Jake Sim - the two being known for being competitive during games.

"That's like the whole point of the game." Sunghoon deadpanned with a scoff before standing in front of the girl with his arms resting on his hips. "Just shut up and let me concentrate."

Bitna rolled her eyes and puffed out her cheeks. "Just shut up and let me concentrate." She repeated with a mimicking tone, Sunghoon turning around to look at her with an unimpressed look. "What?"

"On the blow of my whistle, the protector will race forward and grab a dodgeball before bringing it back to their partner and throwing it at someone on the opposite team - make sure you don't hit a protector as they can catch it and you'll be out." Mr.Byeol explained as if they didn't already know the rules.

Once the whistle blew, everyone charged forward - Bitna having to stop herself out of habit. "Sunghoon! Hurry!" She cheered while clasping her hands together, too anxious to even watch. "Why are you so slow!" She yelled.

Sunghoons face turned into a glare as he glanced at the girl before turning back around and launching the white ball at a girl named Chohee, getting her and her protector out instantly. "Yes! Okay, now go and get another ball." Bitna excitedly cheered while patting the boys shoulders.

"Follow me or else they will get you out." He stated and grabbed onto her wrist, pulling her forward with him - watching out for anyone trying to target them. Sunghoon reached out for the white ball and once he got it, both him and Bitna rushed back to their original spot.