ᥫ᭡ | 10

                                ᥫ᭡

The annual skiing trip was nearing and Bitna couldn't be anymore thrilled. "are you excited to go on the trip?" She asked, lightly swinging her arm over her younger sisters shoulder with a grinning smile.

Nari was a lot shyer than Bitna, she was also a lot sweeter. Bitna knew that Nari struggled with social situations and carried a lot of anxiety because of them - due to this, Bitna always tried to make her feel comfortable and safe when they go out together. "I'm a little bit nervous." Nari admitted with a soft tone.

Bitna let out a chuckle and nodded her head. "It'll be fun." She tried to persuade the younger girl, "trust me." Nari slowly nodded her head and couldn't help but smile brightly as the two entered the first clothing shop.

"I'm going to go and look at the hats." Nari spoke while pointing at the hooks full with hats and beanies, Bitna feeling slightly worried about departing from her sister.

"Are you sure?" She questioned, Nari showing her a reassuring nod and telling her that 'she'd only be around the corner' - slightly comforting Bitna. "Okay, I'm going to check out the scarfs." She stated.

"Make sure you get a hat that's warm, not just fashionable." Bitna called back out the girl, who just giggled and shyly nodded her head while walking over to the hats - bubbles of nerves swarming in her chest. She just wanted to prove that she could go out and do things on her own and not always need someone to hold her hand.

Bitna on the other hand, looked at all of the different scarfs, putting them around her neck and posing in the long mirror. "This one is so cute!" She quietly gasped to herself while wrapping a white scarf around her neck, a small penguin printed on the end of it.

"Are you wanting to buy this one, miss?" One of the workers sweetly wondered, interrupting her fixing her bangs with her small pocket comb.

Bitna awkwardly chuckled and removed the scarf from around her neck. "I just need to get one more thing." She replied while holding up her index finger and slowly walking backwards.

The Kim girl let out a sigh of relief as she made her way over to the hat section of the store - spotting Nari surrounded by a bunch of the boys from the schools hockey team in the meantime, Heeseung seeming to be the ringleader of the whole interaction.

"Nari!" She protectively called out after seeing her sisters face of discomfort. "Are you okay?" She asked - the shorter girl slowly nodding, her eyes kept to the ground.

"Yeah, nothing happened." Nari stated, beginning to walk away. Bitna looked up at Heeseung, his faint smirk causing an unsure feeling to erupt in her stomach.

"We weren't doing anything." Heeseung stated, looking over at Nari. "Right?" He questioned - raising his right eyebrow as the girl quickly nodded her head and stuffed her hands into her coat pockets.