ᥫ᭡ | 12

ᥫ᭡

Awkward. It was so awkward. Bitna slowly brought her Coca Cola glass to her lips, awkwardly looking around the diner as Sunghoon sat opposite her - stirring his sprite with his black and white striped straw.

"Here is your food." The waitress sweetly spoke while placing their plates down in front of them - both of them having ordered the same exact meal.

"Thank you." They both spoke at the same time, Sunghoon smiling at the young waitress whilst Bitna reached for the tomato sauce and salt
shaker.

Sunghoon cautiously watched the girl opposite him shake the salt onto her chips, moving his glass out of her reach in the meantime. "Eww." Bitna whined as she took the top off of her burger, Sunghoon looking over at her plate as she pulled a face of disgust. "They put gherkins in the burger." She whined.

"Then just take it out." Sunghoon shrugged his shoulders, squirting tomato sauce all over his fries. Bitna looked up at him, offering the gherkins out on her fork - Sunghoon letting out a sigh and moving his food to one side for her to place them on his plate. "You're lucky I like them." He commented.

Bitna smiled a satisfied smile before covering her chips in mayo and tomato sauce, causing Sunghoon to grimace while looking down at her plate. "Youre actually so disgusting." He uttered, looking away from her food.

The Kim girl rolled her eyes and tucked her hair behind her ears. "Have you tried it before?" She questioned, Sunghoon avoiding her gaze and rolling his eyes as an obvious 'no'. "Exactly." Bitna chimed, wafting a singular chip out to him. "Try it."

Sunghoon scoffed and shook his head, "you're insane." He grimily commented, making Bitna laugh and eat the fry instead. "Are you going on the trip tomorrow?" Sunghoon questioned, changing the topic from food to the ski trip.

"Yep. I've brought a cute scarf for it too." She answered with a pleased smile, "it's white and has a small penguin on it." She explained, despite him not even asking what it looked like.

Sunghoon's face dropped as he slouched back in his chair. "It's white and has a penguin on it?" He questioned in disbelief, Bitna nodding her head with a confused look in return. "Mines white with a penguin."

Bitna's jaw dropped. "Are you kidding me?" She whined and tossed down her knife and fork. "You can't wear it." She protested, "that's just so embarrassing."

"No way! I'm wearing it, and I'll make sure everyone can see that we are matching." He averred whilst shaking his head repeatedly. "It's not my fault you copied me." He stated, childishly.

"Hey, you copied me." Bitna vocalised, pointing at him with her fork - rolling her eyes at his annoying persona.