ᥫ᭡ | 07

                                ᥫ᭡

Everyone in the lunch hall was either staring at the two's table or conversing with their friends about it. "So..." Jake started, awkwardly glancing between the two teens that sat involuntarily in front of him - both of them sat on their edge of their seats to distance themselves as much as possible.

"Will you be having lunch with us everyday, Bitna?" Jay asked while digging his metal chopsticks into the bowl of rice positioned in the corner of his tray. The raven haired girl quickly shook her head and sipped her cold water.

"Nope." She instantly replied. "Tomorrow Sunghoon is going to sit with me and my friends." She stated causing Sunghoon's jaw to drop and his head snap in her direction with disgust.

He shook his head violently, looking over at the table that her two friends sat on. "There's no way in hell am I'm sitting over there." He pointed out. "That's like- like social suicide."

Bitna offendedly gasped and smacked the boys arm. "How is that social suicide?" She questioned and turned to look away from the males face, feeling annoyed just by looking at it. "How is it fair that I have to sit here with your friends but you can't sit with mine?" She wondered, her point getting across to the whole table - except Sunghoon.

"Why don't your friends just come and sit with us?" Sunoo suggested, earning a nudge from Heeseung and a firm glare from Sunghoon. "Or not.."

Bitna beamed at the boys suggestion and quickly nodded her head, "good idea, thank you." She smiled and looked over to beckon her friends over - making them both exchange glances and hesitantly begin to make their way over.

"Way to go Sunoo." Niki sarcastically spoke while rolling his eyes and desperately trying to finish his food so he had an excuse to leave.

Seojun and Jisu sat on the end of the table, awkwardly staring down at their laps. "Do you guys play sport?" Sunoo spoke up, breaking the awkward silence. Seojun quickly shook his head and nudged Jisu to do the same.

"I tried to join the track team once." He mentioned. "Although, I did almost pass out..." he mumbled to himself, despite everyone being able to hear him.

Bitna looked over at her friends, wanting to move and go over to sit beside them - but the looks that Coach Yoon was sending her from the corner of the cafeteria told her otherwise.

"Sunghoon, I saw you out of the lacrosse pitch the other day, you looked really cool." Jisu spoke up, a wide smile plastered over her face as she stared at the boy she swooned over.

"Thanks?" Sunghoon replied, looking over at Jake with a slight smirk. Bitna sent Jisu a reassuring look and gave her a small smile, noticing the girls flattened expression.

"I'm going to get ready for next lesson." Sunghoon mentioned and stood up, making everyone turn to look at him and smirk to grow on Heeseung's face as he remembered something.