ᥫ᭡ | 14

                                 ᥫ᭡

Bitna sat on the snow beside Jisu and Seojun, all three of them staring at the hockey boys skate around ice covered lake - using a stone as their puck. "If you had to date one, who would you date?" Jisu abruptly asked.

Bitna let out a sigh and shrugged her shoulders, her eyes glancing around at each of the boys - their hair stuck to their foreheads with sweat. "Hmm." She began and tilted her head to the side. "Maybe.. Jake?" She answered - Jisu nodding in agreement and playfully hitting the girls arm with excitement of sharing the same answer.

"If I had to choose one person.." Seojun spoke out loud, making the two girls share confused looks before staring over at him. "It'd be Nari." He revealed, Bitna groaning in annoyance and shaking her head.

"Hey, how come you never liked Nari in middle school?" Jisu questioned, turning to look at the boy beside her - who looked at the girl in disbelief, wondering if she was being serious or not.

"She didn't go to insul high then." Seojun answered, "but I saw her when we went over Bitna's house, and she was beautiful then too." He explained, Bitna nodding in agreement.

After a little while of chit chatting, the three all stood up and began to make their way back into the cabin. "Are you guys coming to get wood for the bonfire tonight?" Nari questioned as she walked past the trio.

"Where from?" Bitna asked, looking around to see some of the other students heading towards the
woods. 

"From the forest." Nari answered and pointed over into the direction of the swarm of trees. "I'm heading there now, are you guys coming or have you got something else to do?" She wondered.

Seojun's jaw was practically touching the ground. "No. We have nothing to do." He quickly spoke and rushed forward to stand beside the younger girl. "Let's go." He suggested, Bitna rolling her eyes and following after the other two - Jisu right behind her.

"Do you think Sunghoon likes me?" Jisu whispered, her eyes staring over at the black haired male, who was too busy play fighting with Jay to notice her presence.

Bitna shrugged and tucked her hands into the warm pockets of her coat. "Why don't you ask him?" She questioned, Jisu quickly shaking her head and brushing the girls suggestion off.

"I could never! He needs to be the one to talk to me first." Jisu protested, Bitna giggled - yet agreed with the girl. Being asked out was always a nice feeling, not that Bitna would ever know. She had never been asked out or confessed to, she had never had a boyfriend or even kissed someone before.

"Did you ever kiss one of your ex boyfriends?" She abruptly asked, Jisu looking over at her with widened eyes before nodding her head multiple times.

"Of course." Jisu proudly answered, "although, I think Sunghoon's kiss would beat any of theirs." She laughed, making Bitna nudge her and fake a gag.