ᥫ᭡ | 18

                                 ᥫ᭡

"Bitna, aren't you excited for tonight?" Seojun squealed as he hurried over to the younger girl and linked their arms as they made their way down the busy corridor. Bitna looked over at him with wide eyes, excitement almost bursting out of her chest.

"Of course I am!" She beamed, entering their classroom and setting down their stuff on the two desk positioned at the back of the room - furthest away from the teachers eye sight. "Xdinary Heroes are performing at the nightclub down on Nambu road." She enthusiastically charmed, playfully hitting Seojun's arms as she spoke.

"Bitna! Seojun!" The sound of Jisu's voice called out as she rushed into the classroom and hurried over to her two best friends, her arms sprawled out to hug the pair of them. "You guys bought my tickets to the band performance tonight." She pointed out with a pout while holding up the singular ticket.

Bitna smiled brightly at the girls happy expression, "I'm so touched." Jisu expressed, clutching her heart and glancing between the two teens standing in front of her. "I know I don't usually come to things like this because I always end up staying in or going somewhere else instead, but count on me this time. I will be there!" She reassuringly stated.

Seojun wrapped an arm around the younger girls shoulder, pulling her in close with a wide grin spread across his chubby cheeks. "you know what will happen if you don't come, right?" He muttered with a teasing smile.

Jisu shon her eyes up at him, placing her index finger on her chin as she pretended to think. "You won't have as much fun and will miss my presence?" She questioned, Seojun lightly shoving her away from him and gritting his teeth.

"Wrong." He remarked. "That would be the last time I ever invite you to something and I will kill you for making Bitna waste her money on your ticket." He snarled, Jisu dramatically gulping and quickly nodding her head.

Bitna let out a chuckle and nudged Seojun, "me and Seojun both decided to wear red and black, do the same so we can all match." She stated, Jisu nodding with a toothy smile.