ᥫ᭡ | 06

ᥫ᭡

It was finally fourth lesson and Bitna wanted to do nothing more than sleep. Her nose was stuffy, her head pounded and heavy bags fell from her eyes. Ever since she was locked out of her house, she had been suffering from an overwhelming cold.

"You've been sleeping all day." Jisu stated with a whine and nudged her friends arm, "wake up.." she spoke making Bitna groan and lift her head up from the desk.

"I'm exhausted and I need energy for practice later on." She tiredly spoke causing Jisu to huff and raise her brows.

"You're seriously going to go to practice like this?" She questioned, grimacing at the thought of her friends drowsy state playing football on the field. "You'll loose your captaincy." She joked.

Bitna playfully rolled her eyes with a sarcastic laugh, "very funny." She mumbled and looked across the room at Sunghoon, his obnoxiously loud laugh filling up the entire room as he joked around with two of his friends named Niki and Jake - both of them being apart of the hockey team with Heeseung.

"Why didn't you just go inside Sunghoon's house while waiting for your dad to arrive?" Jisu dumbly questioned, "I would've jumped onto that opportunity."

"I'm sure you would've." Bitna giggled. Despite her best friend liking her mortal enemy, she didn't seem to care as much as she first thought she would. Was it annoying to hear Jisu ramble about how good looking and amazing he is? Yes, of course it was - but as long as she is happy, Bitna didn't mind. "He didn't even give me that opportunity, he just teased and made fun out of me." She grumbled, "but I wouldn't have taken it even if he had."

Jisu looked over at her with a laugh before digging deep into her pockets and pulling out a nasal spray "here, your nose is all red and looks stuffy." She mentioned quietly.

Bitna smiled gracefully and thanked the girl before using the minty spray. "Will you come and watch me practice today?" She wondered, the younger girl tutting and shaking her head.

"I can't, I've got work to catch up on." She complained with a sorry smile, Bitna nodding and nudging the girls arm.