ᥫ᭡ | 16

ᥫ᭡

"Okay girls, you're the last ones on the bus." Coach Yoon commented as both Bitna and Jisu stepped onto the first bus - the second one being too jam packed with students.

Bitna looked around for an available seat, her eyes meeting Sunghoons in the process. She felt her breath get caught in her throat as he awkwardly cleared his throat and tore his eyes away from her, staring back out the window.

The events from the night before circling inside their brains as if they've put a scene from a movie on repeat.

"Prove it."

Prove it? How was she supposed to prove that she'd be the better kisser? Bitna didn't know what to do with Park Sunghoon stood between her slightly parted legs - which he separated. And it didn't seem like he had the intention of moving any time soon.

Was she supposed to kiss him? She shouldn't. She couldn't. This was her best friends crush, and her mortal enemy. No matter how good his pale skin looked under the blue hue of the hot tub, no matter how soft and plump his orchid pink lips looked, no matter how calm and irresistible his stare was. She shouldn't kiss him, that would just be so wrong.

Bitna didn't even like Sunghoon, she hated for that matter - and he was supposed to hate her too. "Why? Don't you believe me?" She questioned, her voice sounding as if a lump had caught in her throat. "You can just tell, my lips are softer than yours." She pointed out.

Sunghoon pursed his lips and slowly reached his thumb up, swiping it over her bottom lip that was slightly parted from the top, due to her being in shock by the boys movements.

"Hm, I think mine are softer.." he softly stated, catching her hand with his and leisurely bringing it up to his mouth, gently placing a kiss onto her knuckles - a small, quiet gasp leaving Bitna's lips as she brought her eyes away from her kissed hand and looked back up into his dazzling eyes.

"They're soft, right?" He spoke with a present smirk, his hooded eyes staring directly into hers. Sunghoon softly chuckled to himself at the girls taken back reaction.