ᥫ᭡ | 17

ᥫ᭡

It had been a few days since the ski trip, and spring break was right around the corner. Everyone was exhausted from school and only prayed that the day would end faster.

Bitna and Sunghoon had argued during an English lesson about who's written poem was better, and had both ended up in after school detention because of it. "This is all your fault." Bitna tutted as she continued to sweep the dirty floor with the large broom.

Sunghoon rolled her eyes and began to wipe down the desks, "if you had just agreed that my poem was better-" he started to argue, only for Bitna to snap her gaze up from the floor and turn to look over at him.

"I'm not going to agree on something that I don't think is right." Bitna protested. "My poem was better, end of." She huffed and positioned the brook up against the wall, looking over at Sunghoon's defeated expression.

Sunghoon stopped what he was doing and leaned against the wall by the windows, crossing his arms over his chest in the meantime. "What with you?" He abruptly questioned, causing Bitna to halt in her tracks and look over at him with bewildered eyes.

"What do you mean?" Bitna bluffed, she knew exactly what he meant and what he was referring to. She knew the next sentence to leave his mouth would have something to do with the mistake they made on the ski trip.

Sunghoon let out a heavy huff and rolled his eyes at her stupidity. "What I mean is that what happened on the ski trip- I mean what we did, what did that mean?" He spoke out, his eyes showing nothing but daggers as he stared back at the girl.

"It meant nothing. The heat of the hot tub obviously just did something to our teenage hormones which sparked a situation like that to happen." Bitna shrugged while placing her broom up against the wall and beginning to wipe down the powered chalkboard.

Sunghoon slowly nodded his head, his bottom lip caught between his teeth as he sharply inhaled. "Let's keep it as nothing then." He suggested, Bitna looked over at him with creased brows.

"What else would it have turned into?" She wondered, a smirk growing fondly onto her face - Sunghoon's face dropping into a serious one as his posture abruptly straightened. "Are you blushing!" She freaked, creeping over to him and pointing up at his face with her index finger.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and clenched his jaw, grabbing her one finger with his hand, pulling it down away from his face. "I was just making sure that you didn't expect no teenage romance over that small thing." He stated, gritting his teeth while doing so.

Bitna let out a breathy chuckle and shook her head, placing her hands on her hips as she glared up at him. "Don't flatter yourself, I've kissed better." She lied - she in fact had never kissed anyone before, Sunghoon being her first.