ᥫ᭡ | 05

ᥫ᭡

Bitna strolled into the jam packed house with Nari beside her, the two sisters sharing a smile before going off into their separate directions. "I'll meet up with you later." Nari stated and waved to her older sister, who nodded in return.

Bitna casually made her way into the kitchen, the loud music already suffocating her ears. She grabbed a red solar cup from the large stack and quickly filled it up with the alcoholic punch left out on the counter.

"I didn't think I'd be seeing you here." A familiar voice perked up from beside her as a arm made its way over her shoulders.

Bitna glanced beside her as she brought the cup to her lips, a face of disgust present among her features. The person with the sickening arm over her shoulders was named Shin Haru, the schools dropout. He randomly left school the year before and yet always manages to make it to every party that has been thrown.

He walks around with a cocky smirk, trying to hit up any girl he lays his eyes on. Ever since Bitna harshly rejected him during an open invite party that Seojun had also dragged her to, Haru had stopped at nothing to prove that he was good enough to change her mind and able to make any women fall in love with him.

"Get lost, Haru." She grumbled and shrugged his arm off her, beginning to make her way back through the crowd in hopes to find Seojun or Jisu.

"Oh, come on, don't be like that. Loosen up a bit." He chuckled while tugging onto her arm as he followed her through the crowd of people, smirking over at a few of his friends that had been eagerly watching the two's conversation.

Bitna simply rolled her eyes while searching around the house for any sign of her friends or sister. "Come on, let's go up-" he began while attempting to tug her towards the direction of the stairs, causing a shiver to run cold through Bitna's body.

"Let go of me you psycho." She finally snapped and forcefully yanked her arm free, making her slightly stumble backwards. She noticed the drop Haru's face did, the way his hunger burning eyes turned into an almost unsettling stare, she could see the way both his hands and jaw clenched, she noticed his heavy breathing and the way he 'tried' to calm himself down.

"What is your problem?" He questioned, gritting the words through his teeth. Bitna stayed blankly staring at him, why did he have to target her all of the time just because she said no the first time?

The Kim girl let out a scoff and turned to look away from his face in disbelief before staring back at him. "What's my problem?" She repeated with furry, angrily pointing at her chest as she over pronounced the word 'my'. "What is your problem? Every party that is thrown you harass me or some other innocent girl. Just face it, nobody wants to be with a high school dropout."

Before Bitna could even react, her body had been sternly pushed back into a table, causing a glass to fall and smash on the ground as she fell beside it. The raven haired girl cursed under her breath before desperately trying to pick up the smashed shards of glass, not wanting anyone to get hurt by them.