ᥫ᭡ | 20

ᥫ᭡

"Are you sure that you're sober enough to drive?" Bitna worried, stealing glances at the boy now and again - his one hand clutching the steering wheel while the other hand turned up the music on the radio.

Sunghoon let out a tut and rolled his eyes, "yes, I barely drank anything." He stated, keeping his eyes firmly on the road - yet he could still feel the burn of Bitna's eyes as she stared intensely at him. "What?" He questioned, this time peeling his eyes from the road to look over at her.

"You don't actually like me, do you?" She thought out load, a soft scoff and chuckle leaving her lips as she shifted in the passenger seat to look back out of the window - seeing no light except from the dim street lamps and homes in the distance.

"W-what?" Sunghoon began to stumble over his words, nervously gulping at the girls direct question - unsure on how to answer and respond. "What makes you think I don't?" He wondered.

Bitna shrugged her shoulders and slumped in her seat. "You still look at me with the same harsh stare you've had since we were kids, and you definitely don't seem comfortable around me." She explained, pursing her lips as Sunghoon slightly tilted his head.

Just as Sunghoon began to reply, his infamous red car started to roll to a stop - confusing both of the teenagers that sat inside. "Why are we stopping?" Bitna asked, looking over at the older boy with creased brows, him only sharing the same expression.

"I have no idea.." he mumbled, taking his seatbelt off once the car had fully coke to a stop and getting out of it - the cold air rushing into the car and causing them both to kiss their teeth as they began to shiver.

Bitna sat up in her chair and looked out of the windscreen, watching Sunghoon pull up the bonnet at the front of the car - steam gushing out as he did so, making him cough and step back.

The Kim girl let out a sigh and slightly opened the car door, "do you need help?" She called out, hearing Sunghoon cough and seeing him waft his hand in response.

"No, just stay in the car." He answered, fiddling around with a few of the wires inside of the engine compartment, cursing to himself at the state it was in.

Bitna threw her head back in annoyance and got out of the car, "I'm going to page Seojun, he should be able to find us with his car." She stated, flashing the boy her dark blue pager.

"How are you going to find a phone box?" He questioned, smearing black oil across his face as he itched his cheek - looking behind him into the distance, "are you going to walk for miles just to find one?"