ᥫ᭡ | 04

                                ᥫ᭡

Bitna was completely outraged. How could someone treat her younger sister in such a cruel way? It was a few days after Valentine's Day and Bitna had never felt anger like this before. She grumpily rolled the football with her foot, her eyes glued to the lacrosse changing room doors - waiting for him to exit.

And when he finally did, she booted the ball out of her way and charged over to him and his idiotic friends. "Park Sunghoon!" She roared and stood fearlessly in front of him with her arms crossed over her chest, glaring up into his taken back eyes.

"Whoa, Byeonseok. What's got your panties in a twist?" He chuckled making his three other friends that stood behind him laugh along.

Bitna's eyebrow twitched with anger, how could he stand there and make jokes at a time like this? "You and your friends are assholes." She harshly commented, "I know what you did to Nari."

Sunghoon glanced away from the much shorter girls face and stared off into the distance with a shrug. "And what did we do to little miss Nari?" He dumbly questioned, now bending down to match the girls height.

"Don't act so stupid. You and your friends made her go to the roof top just to make fun of her because of something that happened on Valentine's Day." She explained and stepped closer - showing that she wasn't afraid of him or his glaring eyes.

"That wasn't me, it was Heeseung." He dryly replied, standing back up straight with a sigh - his friends all giving knowing looks.

Bitna wasn't stupid. Although she hated Sunghoon's guts, she knew him well. She knew when he lied or missed out certain details - she witnessed it enough when he tried to put the blame on her after they'd been caught arguing by a teacher. "Well, he's at hockey practice right now- so I can't speak to him." She mentioned.

"Besides, whatever Heeseung does, you do too." She commented, rolling her eyes and moving her hands to rest on her hips. Sunghoon creased his eyebrows together in confusion and tilted his head as he stared down at the girl.

"What the hell does that mean?" He snapped and furrowed his brows, his face mixed with confusion and irritation as he watched the girl before him study his expression.

"It means your whole friend group are just sheep's and can't get your heads out of each other's asses." She explained, rolling her eyes with a fed up sigh. She knew that after saying this that what we would to happen next wouldn't end well - but for the sake of her sister, she didn't care.

Sunghoon clenched his jaw and took a step closer, their bodies now practically pressed together as his warm breath fanned over her face - her looking up at him, staring into his eyes with a toxic look - him staring back down directly into hers with the same stare. "Say it again." He dared, raising his eyebrows.