ᥫ᭡ | 13

                                  ᥫ᭡

"I'm exhausted." Jisu groaned while throwing her duffel bag down on the first double bed she saw as she walked into hers and Bitna's now shared room. The bus ride was long and tiring, the entirety of the journey not having a single moment of silence due to loud voices of students playing board games or just chatting loudly with their friends.

"Me too." Bitna agreed, walking over to the bed beside the window. The cabin they were staying in was large and had two floors, an open view of the bottom floor as you stood on the second. The smell of wood and fire filled the house, random soft rugs placed around the cabin.

Everyone was parted off into two's or three's for the room arrangements - Jisu and Bitna being lucky enough to get a room together. "Look what I brought." Bitna said while rummaging through her bags, pulling out two coconut scented face masks - a smile brightening up on Jisu's face.

"Let's do them tonight." Jisu excitedly suggested while unpacking her own things. "How was the bus ride beside Sunghoon?" She questioned, glancing back at her friend, who was too busy spraying herself with the perfume she stolen from Nari.

Bitna subtly shrugged and laid flat on her back on the bed. "Fine? The only times we argued was when we were playing on his gameboy or about music." She replied, Jisu slowly nodding her head in response.

"You're so lucky, I would literally sell my left kidney to be able to sit beside Park Sunghoon." She commented, causing Bitna to let out a giggle and shake her head in disbelief - Bitna would sell her right kidney in order to not have to sit next to him again.

"At least it's actually snowing here." Bitna spoke, looking out of the window at the miles of thick snow - the bottom of the window even being a little frosty. "We can actually ski and go sledding." She mentioned.

Jisu nodded her head and walked over to stand beside the girl, staring out at the teachers who stood around with warm cups of coffee in their hands. "Yeah, I can already tell that this year is going to be better than last year."

Bitna chuckled and couldn't help but agree. "Anything is better than last year." She joked and patted the girls shoulder before beginning to leave the bedroom - Jisu following behind her.

The two girl stopped out on the landing, looking over the balcony and down at the scene on the first floor. "When we go skiing, you guys need to wear up to three layers of clothing and make sure you bring a hat, scarf, and a pair of gloves." Coach Kang (The hockey team coach) explained to everyone who gathered around the fireplace and stood along the large staircase.

Bitna wrapped her scarf around her neck and tucked her hands into her warm pockets, Jisu laughing at the girl's appearance. "You look cute." She commented, making Bitna roll her eyes with a scoff - she didn't want to be cute.

"I'm not cute, I'm cool." She stated, holding up a peace sign with her two fingers - that were covered with fluffy white gloves. Jisu sarcastically nodded her head and linked her arm within Bitna's, "let's go before all the good skiing equipment goes." She excitedly spoke and rushed down the stairs.