Chapter 1

Hello everyone later in the book I'm probably gonna have a contest for the guys girlfriends right now I'm not going to because I mean it's the beginning of the book😂 anyway enjoy chapter 1
______________________

|Chelsea|

I walked down the sidewalk on my way to school.

The breeze blew threw my hair as I walked.

I made it to the school and walked up to my locker. When I closed it a smirking Reed was revealed.

"Hello beautiful." He said through his smirk. "Hello Reed." I said smiling and walking past him in the direction of my brother.

"Hey bro." I said nudging him in the side. "Hey," he said putting his arm over my shoulder. "What took you so long?" He asked.

"Well I had to get out of bed, put on clothes which took forever, out of make up and brush my teeth and stuff people do in the morning." I said laughing.

Today was the last day of school. To be honest I'm really really excited. I hate school with a passion.

Sam took his arm off my shoulder. "See ya sis." He said walking with Colby to his first class.

Reed walked up behind me and out his arms around my waist. "Why'd you run away." He whispered in my ear.

"Because you scare me." I laughed pushing him away. "Oh come on you know you love me." He said. "Yes Reed i do love you, as a friend." I said.

"Hard to get I see how it is." He laughed as I started walking away backwards. "Bye Reed." I laughed. He waved and I smiled turning to walk forwards.

I almost ran straight into Devin. "Oh hey Devin." I said. "Yo chels, what's up?" He asked as we walked. "Nothing much." I said.

"Can't wait for this day to be over we will finally be free." He said. "Yes." I said laughing.

We walked into our first class. The dreaded, Math.

*skip first period*

Finally lunch. I walked to our usual table. "Hey guys." I said to my friends. Which consist of, Reed, Sam, Colby, Devin, Jake, and the other girl in the group,Danielle. She's my only girlfriend, I mean it would suck if I was the only girl.

I sat down beside Danielle. "Hey girl." She said. "Hey, how's your dad?" I asked. "He's great." She said. "Good." I smiled. Her dad has a rare type of cancer, he's doing better than he was. He's such a sweet man I don't know what I'll do if he dies.

I looked to my left to see Reed sprinting towards our table and sitting beside me.

He started a conversation with Jake. I wonder if he even realized that his hand was on my mid thigh.

I slowly picked up his finger and moved his hand over to his lap. "What, you Know you love it." He smirked.

"Sure." I said turning back to Danielle.

*schools over*

I walked home with Colby. Sam got caught up in something. So I just walked with Colby considering he lives next to me and Sam.

"So what are you gonna be up to this summer?" Colby asked. "Hopefully a lot of party's." I laughed. "Yeah same here, hey what did you make on that Chemistry test?" He asked. "100." I said. "Dang." He said laughing.

I didn't even bother asking what he made. We walked into my house. "Movie?" I asked dropping my bag. "Sure." He said plopping down on the couch.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked. "Um let's watch Forrest Gump." He said laughing. "YES!" I said putting the disk in and sitting beside Colby.

----------------------------------

WOO chapter 1
I'm actually really excited about this book
Hope you guys like it
Don't forget to drop a vote thanks love you