Chapter 31

My friend keeps telling me I should make someone die but that would you guys cry and myself so idk what do you guys think?😂
_________________

|Chelsea|

Colby hasn't bothered me anymore.

Thank God Sam actually got something through Colby's head that day.

It's now Thursday. Sam got suspended for 3 weeks same for Colby.

Today and tomorrow we don't have any school and to be honest I have no idea why my school is so secretive.

I went out the window and sat on the roof. I sat there and just looked. It's really peaceful.

I looked around and my eyes landed on Colby's window.

Jordan was there, and of course her lips were locked with Colby's. That's like all they do.

She spotted me and started to deepen the kiss.

To be honest it made me miss Colby and I know that's what she wanted.

"Hey Chelsea." She said. Oh great.

"What do you want Jordan?" I asked annoyed.

"You miss Colby now don't you." She said. I stayed silent trying not to give in.

"You know you do just admit it." She said. Colby had the evilest look on his face. What has she done to him.

A few tears slipped down my face as I started to think about him.

"You know what, I do miss him. The real him, you have turned him into a monster." I said going back into my room.

I was still crying. Abby told me not to harm myself but you know what that's all I can think about at the moment.

No one was home so I would be fine if I actually do it.

I walked into the bathroom and made a few little cuts on both arms.

I walked out of the bathroom not even caring if I was hiding it or not.

I heard a car pull up. "Oh crap." The person was already on there way in I don't have enough time to hide this.

Devin walked in. "Hey Sam said you were home alone so I came to- what's wrong?" He asked stopping dead in his tracks.

"Nothing." I said nervously. "Chelsea?" He said closing the door and walking closer.

He took my arms and flipped them over so my wrist were up.

His mouth flew open. "Why?" He asked. A year went down my cheek. "Im sorry." I said.

"What happened?" He stuttered. "Jordan is over at Colby's house and she was taunting me and yeah." I said.

He pulled me into the kitchen to clean up my cuts.

"Please, please don't ever do this again." He said pushing his forehead against mine.

"I promise." I said. "Good." He said helping me down of the counter.

"So why are you here?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Sam said you were home alone so I came to sit with you, just in case something like this happened." He said.

"I'm sorry, again." I said.

"It's not your fault, Jordan and Colby are evil." He said.

I laid down. "I just want bury myself in pillows and blankets and cry all day." I said. "Well that's no fun, why do that when you can cuddle." He said laying with me.

"You're a good friend." I said. "I know." He said. We both bursted into laughter.

-------------------------------

I hope this chapter didn't offend anyone
I know I said I probably wouldn't be able to post today but I wrote this last night so I could post it today
Anyway thanks for reading I love you guys so much
Don't forget to vote ily💕👋🏻