Chapter 43

Idk if I've used this picture or not yet😬 anyway hope you like this chapter💕 I srsly have no idea how long this book is gonna be goal is 60 chapters but idk😬
________________

|Chelsea|

I found myself in Los Angeles.

Which is hours from home. I don't know where I'm gonna go or what in gonna do.

I just needed to leave town. I brought a lot of money with me. I mean I can't just leave without money that'd be crazy.

I know by now the others have found my letter and are freaking out because I'm gone. I mean to be honest I'm scared. I don't know anyone here.

I had my big suitcase and a duffle bag and I was walking down the street.

It started to get dark. I went to the nearest hotel and got a room for a couple of nights.

I have all my contacts blocked so that I don't receive any of the calls or text from the guys. I also disabled the fund my iPhone app So they can't track me.

I put stuff down and took a quick shower. I walked over to the bed and got under the covers and quickly fell asleep.

•••

The next day I decided to change my look. I'm changing my whole appearance. Of the guys were to come and look for me and actually find me I don't want them to recognize me.

I went to a solan. "Hello." A lady at the desk said. "Hi." I smiled. "What can I do for you today?" She asked.

"I'm I'd like to get my hair dyed." I said. "Ok, when is a good time for you?" She asked. "I'm anytime today." I said. "I can do right now." She said. "Sounds great." I said.

I followed her over to a chair.

•••

It took about 2 hours to dye my whole head.

It's a really pretty color. It's like a green-ish blue color.

"Thanks for coming sweetie." She said. "Bye." I said.

I walked down the street to a tattoo parlor. Yes a tattoo parlor.

•••

Well, getting tattoos took forever. I got 2. One of my finger and one on my arm.

The one on my finger says 'Sam' I love my brother and I miss him. So I got a tattoo of his name.

The one on my arm is a heart with everyone's name in it. Colby, Abby, Reed, Jake, my mom, my dad and of course Devin.

•••

I walked up to McDonald's. I stopped right in front of it. I smiled and walked in.

I thought about Devin and how we would always come here. I ordered some food and sat down.

I heard the door open. I sat right next to it. The guys walked in. Crap. How'd they know I'd be here.

They looked around they walked up to the cashier and I'm sure asked them if they had seen me.

I hid my face. I knew they wouldn't recognize me because of my tattoos and blue green hair.

Colby sighed and hit the counter. They all walked past my table and walked away.

I let out a sigh of relief as they disappeared.

I finished my food and made my way back to my hotel.

I slowly walked through the doors. When I walked in I saw the guys again.

Ugh. They're following me. I quickly walked past them as I hid my face.

They looked my way but never said anything. Thank god.

I got up to my room and yet again sighed in relief.

I took a shower. I love showers. They're so soothing. I could sit in there for hours.

I didn't though. I got out of the shower and changed into some comfortable clothes. I was sitting on the bed watching TV.

The phone rang. I frowned. "Well that doesn't happen everyday." I said to myself.

I answered it. "Hello?" I asked. "Um yes mrs Golbach?" The man said. "Yeah it's me." I said a little annoyed at my self for not changing my name.

"There is someone in the lobby that wants to see you." He said.

"Ok I'll be down there in a sec." I said and hung up.

I sat there for a second. I knew it was the guys. I have to go down there or the hotel people are gonna come looking for me.

"Uuuugggghhhh." I groaned and got off the bed. I put on some better clothes.

I slowly walked down to the lobby.

I walked in and my eyes widened as I saw the guys staring at me. I mean I was expecting them it just startled me that they were staring at me how they were.

There was an exit behind me. I ran for it.

They ran after me. I knew they could run faster than me but I ran anyway.

"Chelsea Chelsea stop!" Colby yelled out.

"Get away from me." I yelled back as I kept running.

"Come on Chelsea come back!" Sam yelled. "No!" I yelled.

I started to get out of breath. They were right behind me I can't just stop. But if I don't I'll pass out.

I was at the park. I turned around, they were still chasing me.

I ran into the park. I found a bench that was sorta hidden in some of the woods.

I sat down and hid myself as good as possible. They ran into the park. They looks around. They didn't find me.

"She probably went into the woods." Sam said. "But she hats the woods." Colby said. This is true.

"Yeah, but she could have went in there we have to look." Sam said.

They all agreed and started looking.

They started to get closer to me and I ran away from my spot back towards the hotel.

I was out of energy and I was running very slowly. They were gaining on my quickly.

Sam grabbed me. He hugged me as I tried to push him off of me. "Chelsea you're ok!" He said. "Sam get off me!" I demanded.

"No you've been gone for days and I haven't seen you." He said. I finally pushed him off.

"I didn't want you to find me!" I yelled.

They all took a good look at me. They all had confused faces. "What?" I asked.

"What have you done to yourself?" Devin asked.

"It doesn't matter." I said crossing my arms.

He grabbed both of my arms and examined both tattoos.

He dropped my arms and looked at my hair. "Why?" He asked. "Why what?" I asked.

"Why did you do all this?" He asked. "I wanted to change." I said.

"Why, we love you just the way you are." Sam said.

I broke down into tears. They all kneeled down next to me. "I'm sorry, I'm just a disappointment." I said.

"No no you're not a disappointment, we love you." Sam said.

"But I cause you guys so much stress." I said. "I don't care." He said. I hugged him. He hugged back. "I love you Sam." I said. "I love you too sis." He said.

He helped me up and I hugged the others.

We walked back to the hotel, packed up my stuff and headed back home.

----------------------------------

Wow this chapter was long😂
I hope you guys liked it
Thanks for reading and 8k that's crazy I love you guys
Don't forget to vote ily