Chapter 3

Hello👋🏻 here's chapter 3 enjoy
_______________________

|Chelsea|

We hopped in the car and Sam started the car as we cheered.

We came upon a stop sign. We sat for a couple minutes waiting for the car to go by, then we saw something we didn't think we'd see.

We all rolled our windows down. "Yoooo guys Wes up." Sam said hanging out of the driver window.

"Heyyyy." Devin, Reed and Jake said as they stopped on the sidewalk.

"Where are you guys headed?" Reed asked. "The beach." I answered. "And you didn't invite us?" Devin said putting hand on his chest and scoffing. I laughed.

"We thought you were doing something." Colby said with a blank face and sinking in his seat.

"When did we say we were doing something?" Reed asked laughing.

"Never." I said. We all laughed. "Ok you guys can come but we are packed in here so you is taking yo own car." Sam said laughing.

"See us later." We all said waving as we drove away.

"BEACH HERE WE COME." Colby yelled. We all cheered.

•••

We were about an hour from the beach when we got a FaceTime from Reed. "Hey guys where you at?" He asked putting Devin and Jake in the frame.

"We are about an hour away." Sam replied. "Ok we are about 30 minutes behind you." Reed answered. "Are you guys as bored as us?" I asked.

"Psssshhh we are like having a party in here you wish you were in our car." He said flicking his wrist.

I glared at him. "No really it's boring as crap in here." He said getting serious. We all laughed. "Is Jake asleep?" Danielle asked.

Reed turned around. "Yes he is." He said laughing. "Devin have you been driving the whole time?" Sam asked now in the passenger seat. "Yes." He said groaning. "Me and Colby switched out you should too." He said.

"You know what that's what we doing, Reed tell me when you see an exit we can get food and switch cause I need some food." He said looking around.

Reed nodded. "YO THERES AN EXIT." Reed yelled. Devin swerved. "REED YOU JUST GAVE ME A FREAKING HEART ATTACK." He said getting control of the car then putting his hand on his chest. We all bursts out laughing.

Jake woke up. "YOU GUYS NEED TO SHUT UP I AM TRYING TO FREAKING SLEEP!" He said. We laughed again. "Well we will talk to you guys later." Reed said. "Bye." We all said. "Byeeeee." They said.

•••

We finally made it to the beach. Reed, Devin and Jake caught up with us. Because we stopped at a rest stop and told them where we were then they met up with us and now we are all there at the same time.

"WOOOOO WE ARE HERE FINALLY!" I cheered getting out of the car for some fresh air and stretch my legs.

"Yoooo." Devin said walking up to my as I stood there. "Yooo." I said. He hugged me. Then Reed ran up. "GROUP HUG!" He yelled then everyone joined and all 7 of us were standing in the middle of a parking lot hugging like a group of weirdos. Which we are.

We got all of stuff and walked into the lobby. We got our rooms and walked too the elevator. We got two rooms. Jake, Devin and Reed in one then me, Danielle, Colby and Sam in one.

We got settled into our rooms and went to sleep. We weren't able to go to the beach today because it was to late we wouldn't be able to do anything but stand in the sand. So we just slept because sleep is a beautiful thing.

BEACH TOMORROW WOO.

----------------------------------

Hello person reading this
hope you enjoyed Chapter 3 as much as I enjoyed writing it
I laughed a lot😂
Anyway don't forget to vote ily💕