Chapter 11

Helloooo 300 reads ahhhhh ilysm
_____________________

|Chelsea|

"What do you want?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"I thought about, how you have Colby and I don't." She said. My eyes widened at what she said. "So you're jealous of me?" I asked.

She shrugged. "The thing is I want him and you have him, so all I have to do is get rid of you." She said pointing at me.

"You have to go through me first." Sam said standing in front of me.

"Psh." She pushed him in the pool. Violently. "How dare you push my brother into the pool." I said grabbing her by the hair and walking her to the door.

"No one talks to me that way in my house or treats my brother that way." I said and threw her out. Literally. "B-bye." I said popping the B and slamming the door.

I walked back outside wiping my hands.

"Good job babe." Colby said. "Thanks, I've learned to stand up to her." I said smiling as we walked back inside.

•••

|Colby|

There's something I need to do as I need to do it now.

I'm going to regret it but it needs to happen.

"Hey, Chelsea can I ask you something?" I asked her. We were the only ones in the room so I didn't have to go anywhere private.

"What's up?" She said. "Well I think asking you out was a mistake." I said.

She frowned. "Because you seemed so torn up about Reed and I feel like I took you from Reed, Reed had just asked you and I feel bad that right after I asked you, so I think we should-" she cut me off.

"Break up?" She asked. She was taking this well. "Um, yeah." I said. "Ok." She said hugging me and walking away.

I frowned. "Ok?" I said to myself. Sam walked into the room. "Hey bro." He said. "Hey." I said.

"Did you do it?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "I'm sorry bro." He patted my shoulder.

"She probably doesn't need a boyfriend right now anyway. With what happened with Reed so." He said. I nodded in. Agreement.

•••

The next day I went to get Starbucks bc I wanted Starbucks.

I walked in and I saw Jordan. "Hey Jordan." I said. "Hey Colbs." She said.

No only Chelsea calls me that. Oh well.

•••

Me and Jordan hung out at Starbucks like all day until the closed.

"Well today was fun." She said. "Yeah." I smiled. "Well you should text me." She said.

"Alright." I said walking away.

•••

I pulled up into my driveway to see Chelsea letting Reed in.

I walked over to there house.

"Hey guys." I said. "Hey Colby." Reed and Chelsea said at the same time.

"What we doin?" I asked.

"We were gonna have a little game night, Devin, Jake and Danielle are on their way." Chelsea said. "Where's Sam?" I asked. "Shower."

We started to gather some games when Danielle walked in. "I'm here." She said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey girl." Chelsea said hugging her friend.

A few minutes later Devin and Jake came in. Then Sam got done in the shower and game into the room.

"Ok let's get started." Devin said sitting down.

--------------------------------

Hellooooooo
Thanks a lot for 300 reads ilysm
The picture I put for the chapter made me laugh
Don't forget to vote ily