Chapter 47

Hey guys👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 thanks for everything again😂😂 I say that a lot but I truly appreciate all of your love and support💕 love you
_________________

|Chelsea|

So, Me and Colby are dating now.

I'm actually really happy with him. Colby has always made me happy.

Even when we weren't a couple he still made me happy.

Except for when we hated each other.

The point is we're happy and that's all that matters.

I woke up in Colby's arms. I smiled and wiggled away.

I walked in my closet and grabbed some different clothes to put on.

We have school today. "Colby get up we have school." I said.

He groaned and walked into the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth.

"Good morning." He said. I spit then turned around. "Good Morning to you too." I said pecking his lips and walked away.

I grabbed my backpack. "I will see you at school." I said.

"See you then." Colby said walking up to his house as I walked to school.

I was alone and I didn't like it. Sam already left. I wasn't gonna be late.

At least that's what I thought.

I walked out into the road to cross the street to get to school.

When a car came out of no where and hit me straight on.

Everything went black.

••••

I woke up in a hospital room in a lot of pain.

I started to panic. A doctor walked in.

"Hello, Mrs. Golbach." The doctor said.

"What's going on?" I asked. "That's what we want to know do you remember what happened?" He asked.

"Um, I think." I said. "I was walking to school, alone, I have to cross the road to get to school and when I did a car came out of no where and hit me." I said looking at my hands.

He gave me a weak smile. "A-am I ok?" I asked. "You'll be fine, you just-" I cut him off. "Just what?" I asked.

"You're paralyzed." He said.

My heart sunk.

"P-paralyzed?" I asked. "Yes, I'm very sorry." He said.

"Will I ever be able to walk again?" I asked. "I'm afraid not." He said.

I started to tear up.

It started to come to me that I really couldn't feel my legs.

"Anything else?" I asked. "Um," he said looking at his clipboard.

"A finger on your right hand is broken and that's about it." He said pointing at my hand.

I looked down at my hand and saw a little metal thing around my finger.

"I'll go get your friends." He said. I nodded.

Sam was the first one to walk in. They don't know anything yet. This is going to kill them.

"Chelsea!" Sam said running over to me.

He hugged me tightly. "Sam your crushing me." I laughed. "I'm sorry I'm just happy you're ok." He said.

I gave him a weak smile because what he's about to hear is gonna kill him, and he's gonna kill who ever did this.

Colby looked terrible. His eyes were all red and puffy and his cheeks were tear stained.

He walked over to me and hugged me. Not as tightly as Sam did.

"Are you ok?" He asked looking me in the eyes.

"I think so." I said. He sat down in a chair next to me and held by hand.

The doctor walked back in.

"Is she ok?" Sam asked.

"Well, yes she will be ok but-" Sam cut him off. "But what?" He asked. "She's paralyzed." He said. Everyone's mouth in the room dropped.

"S-so she's never gonna walk again?" Colby stuttered. I could tell he was about to collapse.

"That's correct." The doctor said. "When can she leave?" Sam asked. "No until Saturday." The doctor answered.

It's Monday night.

"Why?" Sam asked. "Well we need to run some test on her to make sure she doesn't have any internal bleeding we need to make more X-rays and that's takes awhile." He said.

Sam sighed. "Ok." He said.

"Visiting hours are over in 15 minutes then only one person can stay over night." The doctor said walking away.

"Colby stay." I said. "Of course I will." He said.

•••

Everyone is gone now and me and Colby are sitting in my room.

It was silent. "I'm so sorry this happened." Colby said breaking the silence.

"Colby you don't have to apologize it was my fault for not looking." I said.

"But if I were with you you wouldn't have gotten hurt." He said. "Colby it's not your fault." I said.

"Now go over there and get some rest." I said pointing to the recliner beside my bed.

"Ok." He said waddling over to it.

"Goodnight I love you." He said.

"I love you too goodnight." I said.

----------------------------

Well um ok

Thanks for reading ilysm
Don't forget to vote ALMOST AT 10K AHHH