Chapter 27

Enjoy this picture of 5sos💁🏻 aka the best selfie takers in the history of everything and everyone
__________________

|Chelsea|

I really didn't know what Abby was gonna do.

Me the cry baby I am I was crying my eyes out because my life sucks.

"Chels, you're gonna get a headache from all this crying." Devin said.

"Don't tell me what to do!" I snapped. I realized what I said.

I hugged him. "I'm sorry I'm just really aggravated." I said.

"It's fine." He said.

I heard the door open. I stood up as Abby walked in.

"Well?" I asked. "I don't even know, he's a jerk and an idiot." She said.

I sighed and sat back down. "I need a nap." I said going up stairs.

"You just got up." Reed said. "And?" I said. "I see your point." He said.

I walked upstairs and laid on my bed. I sighed. I looked at the window. I realized I could get on the roof from my window.

I got up and went to the window.

I opened it and went out on to the roof.

I went to a good spot and sat down. I sighed and smiled.

The scene was beautiful.

I could see the whole neighborhood.

It was even better alone. I head someone coming. Of course.

"Anymore room for me?" Abby asked. I laughed a little and scooted over patting a place beside me.

"I haven't came out here in ages." I said. "I would be out here everyday if I were you." She said.

"I used to come out here all the time." I said. "Why'd you stop?" She asked. "Because one day I was out here and lighting struck near me and I haven't been out here since." I answered laughing.

I heard a window open. It came from the direction of Colby's house. Both mine and Abby's head turned to look.

It was Colby opening his window. He saw us. I stood up and we stared at each other for a while then I went back inside.

Abby followed. "Ugh he ruins everything." I said.

"You should go out there more, it calms you down." She said. I smiled as she walked away.

I started to walk away then my calendar caught my attention.

"No." I said a little over a whisper.

Today is Saturday, Monday was marked 'back to school'. Ugh!

I don't want to go back to school. I haven't even gotten everything.

Now I have to go shopping and I really don't want to.

I put on some better clothes and went down stairs. I grabbed my keys out of the little cup beside the door.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked. "School shopping." I said. "When is school?" Abby asked. "Monday." I answered.

They all sighed and said 'ugh'. "Yep." I said.

"I'm coming with." Abby and Devin said at the same time. Reed stood up. "I'm coming too then." He said. "Ok come on." I said.

Me, Abby, Reed and Devin jumped into my Red Camaro. I love my car.

I put the top down, something to brighten up with trip that we all dread very much.

We walking into target. We grabbed some of the school supplies lists and we split up grabbing stuff. Me and Abby went one way Reed and Devin went the other.

•••

After about an hour later of getting a lot of stuff that we probably won't need, we met up at the cash registers.

"How is this gonna fit in my car?" I asked. We all laughed.

We got all the stuff paid for and we went out to my car. I put most of the crap on the back end and some I made Reed and Devin hold.

We got back to my house and unloaded.

I went Down to the living room and sat down. "I'm dreading this very much." I said. A roar of 'yep' and 'same' came over the living room.

------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading
Ilysm
Don't forget to vote byee