Chapter 7

Hello👋🏻
____________________

|Colby|

I woke up to hear rain hitting the window.

I groaned and got up. Great another day that we can't go down to the beach.

What's with all the rain it's so depressing. I walked into the living room area to see Chelsea sitting on the couch.

She was alone and the TV was off. I frowned. "Chelsea?" She kind of jumped and turned around. "Oh Colby, hey." She said.

"Why are you sitting here all alone?" I asked concerned. "Well I just needed some time to think." She said as I sat beside her.

"About?" I asked. Me and Chelsea have been telling each other everything since the day we met. We've been friends since the day we met. So I know I can't count on her to tell me anything.

"Well, Reed asked me out last night and I said no." She said. "What? Why?" He asked.

"I just I don't know." She said. "I thought you liked each other?" I asked. "He likes me, I like someone else...." She trailed off. "Can you tell me who that is?" I asked. "Um-" she was cut off my Sam coming into the room.

"Morning." He said stretching and walking towards the kitchen. "Hey Sam." I said getting up.

"Hey let's go get some breakfast." I suggested. "Ok, but I'm gonna go wake up Danielle." Chelsea said going into her room.

She walked back out with Danielle and we headed down stairs.

•••

It finally stopped raining. It's 6:00 now and it's about to get dark. So we decided to have a little party down at the beach.

We got a radio some food and drinks and headed down to the beach.

"Hey let's make a fire." Devin suggested and went to get some sticks. Which would be hard considering we are at the beach where there are only palm trees and not regular trees.

We eventually found some and made a fire. We sat around the fire and just had a good time.

We sang songs and told stories. "Hey Chelsea?" I said. "Mhm?" She said looking at me.

"Let's go for a walk." I said grabbing her hand and walking down the beach.

"What's up-" I cut her off by kissing her when we got father away from the group.

She started kissing back. I pulled away and pressed my forehead against hers. "I love you Chelsea Golbach." I said. "I love you too Colby Brock." She said.

"You already know what I'm about to ask." I said. "I have a good idea, my answer is yes." She said smiling. I hugged her.

"I'm glad I can now call you my girlfriend." I said. "Wait how is Reed going to react." She asked. "I don't know hopefully not bad." I said.

We started walking back towards everyone. "Hey guys." Chelsea said. They all looked at us. "Ooooo." Danielle said. "Chelby is real." She said. They all cheered, except for Reed who was walking back to the hotel.

Great now he hates us. Me and Chelsea sat down around the fire and joined in on the group.

•••

We all walked back into the hotel when we realized it was midnight.

We went up to our floor to see Reed's door open. We all walked in "Reed?" We all said.

We was no where to be seen and the room was a wreck.

"Guys he's in here!" Jake said going into the bathroom. Reed was on the floor passed out and there was blood everywhere.

The saddest thing was. There was a blade in his hand. "NO!" Chelsea said collapsing to the floor and crying. I kneeled down beside her. "This is all my fault." She said. "No baby no it's not your fault." I said hugging her.

"No it is if it wasn't for me he wouldn't be in this mess." She said crying more. She buried her face in my chest.

---------------------------

I ALMOST CRIED WRITING THIS OMG
I CANT RN
I LOVE YOU GUYS DONT FORGET TO VOTE AJSICUSNA