Chapter 42

Hey guys thanks for 200 comments ilysm💕this picture made me die bc Colby's smile😍
________________

|Colby|

I woke up this morning and my phone had like a million notifications on it.

I frowned and unlocked my phone.

They were all Text Messages. From Sam. He was freaking out bc all of the texts were in all caps.

From: best friend Sam

COLBY CHELSEA IS MISSING

I CANT FIND CHELSEA

CHELSEA WONT ANSWER HER PHONE

COLBYYYYYYY

HELP ME I CANT FIND CHELSEA

I gasped. "Oh no." I whispered.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the closet. I grabbed a shirt and some pants and threw them on. I grabbed my phone some money and ran downstairs.

I ran to Sam and Chelsea's house. The door was open.

Sam was on the floor rocking back and forth.

"Sam!" I said and ran to him.

"Sam what happened?" I asked. "C-Chelsea, she's m-missing." He said.

"Do you have any idea where she is?" I asked. "No but her car is gone half of her clothes in her closet and her." He said.

I looked around. There was a piece of paper sitting on the table. I frowned.

"Sam have you read this?" I asked. "What?" He asked looking at me.

"This letter." I said. He quickly stood up. "Let me see that." He said.

dear friends,

I'm sorry for all the stress I have caused for our little group. I have left town. I don't know where to I'm just leaving. There's to much stress here for you guys and me and I just needed to leave. I love all of you very much. Share this with Devin and tell him I'm sorry for everything and that I never stopped loving him. Thank you guys for everything.

Love,
Chelsea

"She just left." Sam said. "Looks like it." I said.

"We have to tell the others." Sam said. "I'll tell them to come over." I said.

•••

Everyone came after about 20 minutes.

Abby ran up. "Where is my best friend?" She asked. "We are trying to figure that out." I said.

She sat down and Reed sat beside her and tried to calm her.

"Devin com here." I said. "Yeah?" He asked. "She wrote a letter and she wrote this part for you." I said handing him the letter and pointed to the part where he was mentioned.

A couple years went down his cheeks. "I feel so bad about how I treated her." He said. "It's ok she forgives you." I said.

He hugged me. I patted his back and he walked away.

"So where should we look?" Reed asked. "Let's check her favorite place." Sam said.

"And that place is?" I asked.

"Los Angeles." Sam said.

-------------------------------

OH SNAP CHELSEAS MISSING
I apologize in advance
Thanks for reading ilysm
Don't forget to vote